Hardcore challange Reward OMFG :D :D :D

Pretty cool stats, but doesnt seem useful for a DPS-Char as you have nearly no base dmg.

And I wonder why the price is that high. Mythitems with more stats in sum hardly exceed 5mio in vendor.

Anyway, cool thing to show around :)

Description: Transcendent Will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

Description: Transcendent Will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

This quote is really making the conspiracy theory thread make more and more sense.

yes it is. Have you tried to export it to open to upgrade it different ways? I'd like to see how the damage scales in it's attack... I'm halfway through the challenges... not looking forward to wizardry. :(
Got stuck last night farming transcendant retributions... that is addicting.

After a few upgrades, the damage goes up by 88 per upgrade, and it seemed like the upgrades cost less than the normal amount required for pets. It's damage is also heroic, same as the chicken and animus. On nightmare dummy my Ranger was taking away 18k per shot, while cube was taking away 111k per hit. It's attack speed only gets to 3 though. Regardless, it's becomes quite powerful for a pet.

This quote is really making the conspiracy theory thread make more and more sense.

I don't follow... the description is a direct quote from portal 1.

Edit: that being said, I just noticed that the trophy for the achievement is placed on top of the trap door next to the tavernkeep.... obviously he's trying to hide something down there.

Question... Will you get a new one every round of HC NM Challenges like the unicorn seems to be, or just one.

Question... Will you get a new one every round of HC NM Challenges like the unicorn seems to be, or just one.

Pretty sure you only get one. All the screenshots I've seen have the same stats so there would really be no point to getting another one anyway (not random).

But I'll be holding off upgrading it until people test it in open, that's for sure.

I just died, and must now venture forth and KILL EVERYTHING, and obtain this item. Like, now. Now Now Now.

After a few upgrades, the damage goes up by 88 per upgrade, and it seemed like the upgrades cost less than the normal amount required for pets. It's damage is also heroic, same as the chicken and animus. On nightmare dummy my Ranger was taking away 18k per shot, while cube was taking away 111k per hit. It's attack speed only gets to 3 though. Regardless, it's becomes quite powerful for a pet.

The cube has other benefits... check your mana when it attacks enemies, and watch Ogres..... ... :)

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
WANT.
Sadly I can't do NMHC, I can't even do NM Challenges..

The cube has other benefits... check your mana when it attacks enemies, and watch Ogres..... ... :)

Lmao just tried ogre crush with it haha!
Throwing ogres into the spikes XD

Altho i would like to say it could do with being allowed to buff the knock back when leveling it up as its only pushes them a tiny bit atm.

So I presume it restores mana and can knockback ogres?

Best pet evar! XD