v7.20 Misty NM Hc Surv?

Has anyone who doesn't have an issue with the misty crash (not sure if its everyone or just certain people) Found a way to work around the djinns? does the usual build ( Kandars ) work? or is there modifications needed? Would love some input and suggestions, i'm definitely going to start it when valve fixes it.

Has anyone who doesn't have an issue with the misty crash (not sure if its everyone or just certain people) Found a way to work around the djinns? does the usual build ( Kandars ) work? or is there modifications needed? Would love some input and suggestions, i'm definitely going to start it when valve fixes it.

Solo and split screening with Kandars build is getting torn apart. The genies can unsummon traps so you can not gas trap lanes. Over all i'm not really sure how its possible to even do MM HC Surv anymore without a lot of people.

use harpoons and other AA defenses. Since they improved the harpoons they are extremely effective against those djins

With this many mobs you can't play Survival atm. The Djins will sooner or later destroy one of your walls and then its game over. Even if you replace all Gastraps/Darknesstraps (Which are obsolet now) with Harpoons, you need the LUCK that they target the Djin instead the 1000 other mobs.
Now you just hold shift for even longer and run to Djins and you will forgett to look at the ogres and then --- BOOOOOM :D

As mention above the difficulty has increased tremendously and currently I have no clue how to deal with djin. If your aura range is high, djin can unsummon them from outside of harpoon range. Proxy won't hit djin and if proxy goes down, then the mobs will rush to your wall. With so many mobs harpoon will unlikely to target djin/ogres and this cause more structures to be unsummon/destroy.

^ Exact issue when i tried Kandars after update... It's pretty much impossbile to hit 12+... i got to 10 solo then i quit cause friend needed help with NM HC challenges.. But already i've had a wall get destroyed by djinns. There is no way atm to deal with djinns... even the new stats and gears don't help at all. hgiher stats cant stop insta gib towers :/

I wonder if Deathly Strikers prioritize them... played only one single game so far and couln't really spot a single Djinn until it was too late. This needs some investigation.

Even if deadly strikers prioritize them.. where do u get the DU's for them? U need at leas 2 DS for 1 spot so at mysti abaout 8 DS...but if you do that your defense will be torn apart in no time

Clearly you don't know what you're talking about and having even tried it. HC MM Misty made it to wave 16, at that point they have way too many hitpoints. They come in, destroy the tower then move to the next. That's with fully upgraded, boosted, 2300 dmg harpoons. Went from 140 DU to 42 DU and still managed to survive the wave. You start getting 4-5 at once, plus ogres, plus the normal spawn, it's impossible. I had one fly in behind an ogre and take out both spiked barriers. There's just no defense for that on Misty. Tried pulling everything in close, 3 harpoons covering every aura/trap, no dice. They have such a big range with so many hitpoints even if the harpoon locks on them RIGHT AWAY they'll still take down a tower.

You can only chase them off so much before there's others on the other side of the map taking down towers. Even chasing them by wave 16 it takes forever to kill one. Forget the fact they start coming in groups of 2 or 3.

Cool new monster, should have only been added to the challenges. Survival is now broken and it's not even up for debate.

use harpoons and other AA defenses. Since they improved the harpoons they are extremely effective against those djins

Let's wait and see how it is.. believe that after reading all these, they will release updates to make it more managable.. If they don't, then I believe they'll make Series EV as the solution to djinns.. good chance to make extra sales ^^

i will be awaiting the EV before i try anything. no point in flailing in the water before i have all the facts.

i will be awaiting the EV before i try anything. no point in flailing in the water before i have all the facts.

but from the digest, it won't be out so soon..

So with decent tower stats pre-patch. I'm not finding djinns too big of a deal until later waves. I had to change the north choke and west choke and moved it further north-east and north west respectively. I'm seeing how this goes. Hopefully i can still get to 20 like usual :P

Not sure I like the idea of having to buy another hero just to handle what was added in the DLC I already purchased. So I certainly hope they do not do such a thing.

I keep posting this but has anyone tried lightning towers? I thought about this last night. If they actually stun a djinn and interrupt it this might help. I haven't had a chance to test it though, im guessing djinns are more like ogres and can not be stunned.

I keep posting this but has anyone tried lightning towers? I thought about this last night. If they actually stun a djinn and interrupt it this might help. I haven't had a chance to test it though, im guessing djinns are more like ogres and can not be stunned.

Tested yesterday and REALLY didn't seem they get stunned.
Unless i'm blind.

Ok so after testing, i still cannot get past 10 due to ogre rush and djinns. my stats are fairly high for my builders. 800/2650/600/900 and a 2400 waller.

Does the Lightning Towers do enough dPS? Cause i can try using App towers with squire walls.