Event weapon/Pet contest for the [360] Winter Olympics

a "five elementary" red, with an aura of poison and electricity.
^ 40, 1base damage, 200 based on three elements. 100% BR
10 in all stats hero, 15 in all stats skills and 20 in all defense stats

for the pet,
a demon "Ragnarok" or the hamster is next to the giraffe, under the stairs.
20 in all statistics, and the ability to heal or skills such as defense guards pets
hybrid Genie that heals and gives mana if that is possible

its name = OP

all of what i listed cant be done...your welcome to rework the ideas and repost. when i get off work sunday i'm gonna take all the idea's that are doable( or as many as a poll will allow) and make a poll for everyone to vote on. if its a tie the ps3 host xbox hosts classic and hitmonchan will vote on the winner.

The poll will allow 10.. So maybe you should have a poll for event weapons that should go on the poll :D

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name- The Cluster Clucker! (just for you warped!)
Weapon Type- Chicken launcher
Damage- Base Damage will need testing
Stats- Additional projectiles will need to be tested, not sure how many or if it will even work right on a launcher. Projectile speed again will need to be tested a little bit, but i think around 2.5k? Clip size needs to be small with a not-so fast reload(i want this weapon to do damage, but stay more of novelty weapon). I want to see this gun dump it's shots quick (cluster bomb) but have a slow reload. In my mind i'm picturing like +3 projectiles with 5 shots in a clip and 10+sps with like -2 reload.
+7 hero stats +7 abilities +0 or -7 to tower stats.
Oh, and the gun HAS TO BE purple and green!

I have more ideas for it, not sure how they would work tho.

Skin- senior judge
New name- BAN hammer
Description- Classic's weapon of choice
Colors- withe handle purple top
Damage- 98
Elemental- 76
All hero stats + 10
Circular slice: +25
Blood Rage: +20
Tower attack and health: +13
35^
:) :) :) :) :) :)

between work and other obligations i'll be off xbox till sunday and mostlikely on here very little till then too. Dread contact smurf and find out the name of the staff we've been working out so it can be submited sunday to laura. also if anyone posts a idea thats not posible just let them know why it can't be done since i likely wont be here to do so. sunday evening i'll open the poll and leave it up untill the following friday(so that i have 2 days to figure up any changes made and get info like the forged by name and such from the winner:) see you guys soon

Maybe a piece of armor? 25-35 ups maxed resist to start and 9 on all stats? Not sure what type of armor but we haven't seen armor yet.
Can call it Winter Coat.

Name- The Cluster Clucker! (just for you warped!)
Weapon Type- Chicken launcher
Damage- Base Damage will need testing
Stats- Additional projectiles will need to be tested, not sure how many or if it will even work right on a launcher. Projectile speed again will need to be tested a little bit, but i think around 2.5k? Clip size needs to be small with a not-so fast reload(i want this weapon to do damage, but stay more of novelty weapon). I want to see this gun dump it's shots quick (cluster bomb) but have a slow reload. In my mind i'm picturing like +3 projectiles with 5 shots in a clip and 10+sps with like -2 reload.
+7 hero stats +7 abilities +0 or -7 to tower stats.
Oh, and the gun HAS TO BE purple and green!

I have more ideas for it, not sure how they would work tho.

I vote this, even though I already know how additional projectiles work on grenades lol.

I vote this, even though I already know how additional projectiles work on grenades lol.

:) thanks for the vote! How do multi projectiles work on launchers? does it spread like normal guns or do they just stack?

Mystic Soul Blade

Weapon / Squire / Sword / Weapon Design (The Heretic) :squire:

Colors: Black and Red

(A sword that belonged to the Legit Squad. When they were defeated in battle their souls were placed within this weapon.)

Base Damage: 3000 (Maxed)

Electric: Enough so that electricity can be seen. (To represent the souls in the sword.) If this doesn't work then there would be no electricity to this weapon.

Knockback: +5

Blocking: 5%

All 4 Hero Stats: +15

All 4 Tower Stats: +5

Upgrades: 30

Name: (Huntress) Havnt thought of one yet

Model: Disc thrower, Either all white or a gold colour

Description: Two's company three's a crowd

Stats: Base damage around 1800, no elemental damage, +1 projectile, +333 projectile speed, 6 sps, +10 reload

4 Hero health,4 Hero speed,4 Hero damage,4 hero casting rate
5 invisibility,5 piercing shot,2 tower health,2 tower rate of fire

Outlook: The reason for 1 additional projectileis so it shoots out 3 instead of one and it would most like be straight down the middle sorting the weapons range out, as for the damage im unsure as of the patch so that is just a random number

Name: (Huntress) One man army

Description: The big bang theory ? I am the big bang theory.

Model: Grenade launcher, Dark green or all black

Stats: 1 base damage, 49,999 elemental fire damage, 1sps, +3500 projectile speed, -3 reload

6 hero health, -10 hero speed, 6 hero damage, 6 hero casting rate
4 invisibility, 4 piercing shot, 6 tower health, 6 tower rate of fire

Outlook: 1 base and 49,999 makes 50,000 damage per shot which is also elemental as the 1 base is converted into fire on grenade launchers, you may think it seems over powered but a blasticus would probably out shoot this its not even 1 sps because of the -3 reload

Name: (Apprentice) The Engineers wrench

Description: Go back from Wrench you came.

Model: Defense reconstructor/Allternative energy core, Im think a metallic grey or dark if its not poosible for metallic

Stats: 500 base, 500 electric, 10 knockback, 10 charge speed, 4 projectiles, +444 projectile speed

3 Hero health, 3 Hero speed, 3 Hero damage, 40 hero casting rate
5 Over charge, 5 Mana bomb, 4 tower health, 4 tower rate of fire

Outlook: damage is around the middle mark and a defense reconstructor can rach 40 hero casting rate so its not over powered and it is a event weapon so its going to have some damage on

Thats all i can think of but in my opinion they seem okay but i might just be being by-ist because i thought of them but yeah well anyways them are my ideas :)

Name: The Executioner (Lightsaber;Squire)
Description: Defense is the best offense
10,000 Electric damage
1 melee damage
plus 10 on all hero stats
plus 20 on all tower stats
30 upgrades

Keep the ideas coming everyone, lots of good ideas here - some of which were already being considered before the OP. *hinthint Gonna add some clarifications on some concepts:
Staff of Zues

Desciption: One demi god one weilder

60 knock back 60 charge speed 60 to mana bomb 6 to all other stats. 9 projectiles 70k dps. probly abit op but you would make the stats acordingly and the idea is to have knock back and projectile damage thus being staff of zues.

for the skin i was thinking the dlc apprentice drop not a big weapon tho and maybe projectiles be white and have that orb be white to if you know what im talking about.

The orbs' color on most of the apprentice weapons can't be changed.

Maybe a piece of armor? 25-35 ups maxed resist to start and 9 on all stats? Not sure what type of armor but we haven't seen armor yet.
Can call it Winter Coat.

Havn't done armor because of its complications, the main being not everyone uses the same armor type.

Name: (Huntress) One man army

Description: The big bang theory ? I am the big bang theory.

Model: Grenade launcher, Dark green or all black

Stats: 1 base damage, 49,999 elemental fire damage, 1sps, +3500 projectile speed, -3 reload

6 hero health, -10 hero speed, 6 hero damage, 6 hero casting rate
4 invisibility, 4 piercing shot, 6 tower health, 6 tower rate of fire

Outlook: 1 base and 49,999 makes 50,000 damage per shot which is also elemental as the 1 base is converted into fire on grenade launchers, you may think it seems over powered but a blasticus would probably out shoot this its not even 1 sps because of the -3 reload

Sorry, won't be considered for undisclosed reasons.