I got a question if you saw a hacker and you chat with him and gave a item which he hacked with and does stuff with it ben you don't take nay of the item or any of his hacked item? can you get banned for provoking hacker doing bad stuff?

I got a question if you saw a hacker and you chat with him and gave a item which he hacked with and does stuff with it ben you don't take nay of the item or any of his hacked item? can you get banned for provoking hacker doing bad stuff?

If I understand what you're saying, no you can't get in trouble for what a hacker does around you. If you pick up an item but immediately toss it/delete it/etc you're okay. If however he gives you the item and you're caught using it then yes you'll be banned.

SO you can't get banned for saying to a hacker have this item and see if you can super sizer it and he drops it in some random guys tavern?

Demonstrating someone is hacking items wouldn't be a bannable offence, just don't use them.

Are you on open or trendynet?

Trendynet but I haven't hacked i just gave him a item to see if he did hack and what he could do so I thought it might bannable offence because I'm making a hacker hack :p

Yea will do but atleast now I know he did hack it cause he could have also had a giant item in his own shop and now drop it into someone else his shop :P but I got kicked by the tavern host before i could report it