Username in Shop Title

Not sure if this has been brought up before, but having a UserId listed in the shop's name would be a handy tool. It is hard to tell which shops you have been in when the order starts floating around and the shop names are similar. I am not criticizing their choice of name, I completely understand that it's hard to be unique and still deliver an idea of what goodies your shop may hold. This just might be one way to alleviate that.

Actually, a way to browse afk shops without having to actually join a game would be better. Just a giant inventory where I can sort by slot and type, upgrades, etc, would be nice. Like defendersstore.com only I can buy straight from there with my account.

That would be better, but I am not sure they can do it without the implementation of an auction house. I do not support the concept of auction houses because it makes it that much easier for individuals to control the economy.

I'd like the competition and convince brought in by an auction house, however before that could be brought in the devs have to put in item authorization otherwise it'll be flooded with hacked items, the apparent and not so apparent.

Also, good idea.

I think you meant convenience, but I am not sure. Not trying to be grammar cop, just don't want to assume you meant something if in fact, you did not.

In a larger scale game, an auction house is not that bad, but in this game where high quality drops are rare, all it takes is one person with a decent mana reserve to buy up the market (say on things like 250^ Rets with 0 negs) and then jack the prices up. People in MMORPG'S have done it for years, but that is in an MMORPG with thousands and thousands contributing to the item pool, thereby increasing competition and idealistically, driving down prices. This game does not have that kind of base.

If an auction house is put in, you can bet I will no longer be one of the victims of this type of action, I will be one of the ones attempting to control the market. I will buy up all competitive items at prices lower than mine and jack up the price. That is free market capitalism and rather than be run over by it, I will be one of the drivers. You may not like my honesty, but I assure you I will not be the only one doing it.

I'm perfectly fine without the auction house because the moment you add an auction house, you open the game up even more to "gold/gil" sellers who have teams doing exactly the same thing I described. They will sell mana over the net or even buy up the items as I described and sell them the same way. Given the fact there is no monthly fee and a four-pak costs less than most games, they'll have no problem keeping their business going, even if someone reports them.

They won't need to mod items, they'll be able to mod mana and buy all the items, then turn around and sell them for $.

That is not fiction, that is not hyperbole, that is merely learning from history.

I'm on board with this Idea. I use defender store online to see what is in the AFK shop. Sometimes the person I friend to buy an item is listed as online but not, or they are In game. If we could peruse the AFK shop looking at usernames, we don't has the PM them or in some cases, accidentslly join a current survival run or something.

Another suggestion would be to further incorporate the defender store so that there is a live feed of who has their AFK shop open, or if that is already happening, if there is a way to see what Server location the AFK shop is on so we can join and buy, using the username suggestion.

I know I've wanted this since I started shopping through AFK stuff