[PSN] Console Events - The Future

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Making this pop up in the what's new with a bump to the OP!

I've been following this, but I haven't seen how the DunDef_Spider issue comes into play.
Is the date still set for the 20th or postponed until the bug fix?

Also feel free to let me know if you guys need any extra help with anything.
I'd be more than glad to help out if I can.

I don't know, but it's annoying and affecting their chance of getting in events :p

Joking.....

But it is annoying... Just saying.

Haha I didn't want to say it because I didn't want to come off as being rude. :p

Anyways, I was wondering if you've already completely chosen the 8 hosts who will be assisting in the events?
As I've seen in some players' signatures, they have proclaimed that they are future PSN event hosts.
Will you be writing down the usernames of the future hosts as confirmation on this thread?
Or will that information remain undisclosed until the events start off? I think it would be nice to know who we would be conversing with. :)

Also I agree with Iyashii's post above me. Will the events start off even later until the secondary patch will be released to address the spider bug glitch?
Inviting will become quite troublesome.

I've been following this, but I haven't seen how the DunDef_Spider issue comes into play.
Is the date still set for the 20th or postponed until the bug fix?

Also feel free to let me know if you guys need any extra help with anything.
I'd be more than glad to help out if I can.

Postponed till 27th or until the patch comes out that fixes DunDefspider

• 2 weeks later...
Hi
I dont'know if this is the correct place to post this but here is a group of people that want to participate in the next event

Andy-man2000
rveetis
new_bob_2010
and of course myself coyotewolfdog ( if I am still not banned from participation by DD1877 ) and if i am still banned please still invite the others on this list they are all good people.

Postponed till 27th or until the patch comes out that fixes DunDefspider

I would like to participate also: PSN - DarkStar510

I don't steal stuff, I give fair trades, and have super speedy internets for work :-) thanks!!

EDIT

quick update on my stats below. I have one DPS & one Tower of each character class, all level 71+. Also have some pets w/ 70+ levels if anybody needs guardians

i was about to say, you guys have been real quiet lately

Not much we can do when it's near impossible to join games due to errors...

well... letting know how event ideas are going, what we may have to do ( like leveling certain characters if its character only deal) etc. many things to discuss

im just wondering, since the patch came out and the freezing is still there are the events going to be ready or are we going to have to wait longer?

wow really that kinda makes me sad and mad because ive never been in a non participation event because im a little new.

what do you mean squire? i hope we have a good dps apprentice weapon soon for real the only 1 we had was the elf which is useless now ya know. is this weapon dps im guessing?

well they will let us know but if this first event is this crazy squire one i might sit it out, iv made no attempt to level him up

That's a shame, the reward is quite impressive.