[PSN] Console Events - The Future

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now we have about 5 or 6 testers, i think it'd be nice if we had 8 cuz then theres 2 groups that could test 2 different events at a time and give feedback.

is this how you get the event weapons?

sorta, You get your event items through the events. Now how we are going to sign up for the new events haven't been explained yet but it might be another sign up sheet. I believe classic said that all his will be participation (correct me if im wrong). Just keep your eyes on the forum for news :)

Why are some people always saying "Thank you for your time" at the end of their posts? Just for polite courtesy? :)

I don't know, but it's annoying and affecting their chance of getting in events :p

Joking.....

But it is annoying... Just saying.

I don't know, but it's annoying and affecting their chance of getting in events :p

Joking.....

But it is annoying... Just saying.
Mmmm ... Sorry then, I think that I may have started this mayhem. For me, its was just a way to express my gratitude for the person(s) that take the time to read my post.

Edit: I will stop saying tyfyt for a while. ;)

I give my apology to any & everybody that I or others have annoyed.

Mmmm ... Sorry then, I think that I may have started this mayhem. For me, its was just a way to express my gratitude for the person(s) that take the time to read my post.

I give my apology the any & everybody that I or others have annoyed.

You don't have to stop. I would appreciate less people just mocking/copying you about it though. :)

Joking.....But it is annoying... Just saying.

:O lewl
Classic it was simply out of respect bro! I know you get a pm's like crazy, all I was trying to say was thanks for taking the time to read my post. It was my first time saying unlike some who say after every post, I wasn't trying to mock him...ill just leave it at that

is this where i get put on for events? sorry for ignorance, pretty new to the game/forum.

If this is where i sign up, PSN: DarkStar510

thx!

I give my apology to any & everybody that I or others have annoyed.

THANK YOU!!!! Lol Jk. I Really Don't See The Problem With It. I Just Usually Skip Over It Because More Then Likely I Already Exceeded My Reading Limit :p