[PSN] Console Events - The Future

On toast with butter, with the Vegemite spread really thick! Get some!

Vegemite is sooooo discusting. Honestly, I don't know how you guys eat that stuff. It just tastes like garbage to me. Sorry, but I speak the truth.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great!!!!! I have loved all of your events so far and cant wait for the future!!!:) ps event armor for specific stats= happy comunity! Ps ps I think it would be great if occasionally you re-do events for people that couldnt make it (or want to try again):) also (I know this is kinda long) but you should have a monster fest event where all you have is your weapon no armor and no pets! On hard for a modderately good event weapon and insane for a Great one!:)
I have many more ideas for events/event weapons message my Xbox Gamertag Missydmat and anyone else send me as message just saying you saw my forum post... Cause I'm looking for a GOOD! LEGIT!!! team :)

I'll come invade as guest host if someone wants to pay for my copy :P

Happy to provide you a copy of the game on PSN, but you have to play with us :p

Vegemite is sooooo discusting. Honestly, I don't know how you guys eat that stuff. It just tastes like garbage to me. Sorry, but I speak the truth.

lol like everything else, it's something getting used to. Chicken or beef bouillon is not that bad.

I expect that kind of ignorance from Americans. Because, hey, if it isn't covered in sugar it must be garbage, right?

:p

/so way off topic

I expect that kind of ignorance from Americans. Because, hey, if it isn't covered in sugar it must be garbage, right?

:p

/so way off topic

Yess, because us Americans are sooooooooo ignorant. We are probably the most diverse people throughout the world. We're not ignorant because we don't like things. That doesn't make me ignorant. I know I don't like that because I tried it.

Yess, because us Americans are sooooooooo ignorant. We are probably the most diverse people throughout the world. We're not ignorant because we don't like things. That doesn't make me ignorant. I know I don't like that because I tried it.

My point exactly. You are far from the most diverse country in the world. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

You probably tried it in the wrong context. Hence, how could you say it tastes like garbage?

My point exactly. You are far from the most diverse country in the world. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

You probably tried it in the wrong context. Hence, how could you say it tastes like garbage?

Fine, I won't say that it tastes like garbage, but I do not enjoy the taste. I like water, and that's not covered in sugar. You were ignorant in the fact that "If its not covered in sugar it must be garbage" Thats like saying from my view "If it tastes like garbage, Australians would probably enjoy it." See my point.

austrailia gave us the band AC/DC and the movie "crocodile dundee".
that combo makes me happier than a goat in a pepper patch.

thank you for your time.

They problem is many americans though act like they are better which is a shame. there is pro's and con's to everything but we tend to relay like we have none. Espeically COD americans lol. they have no shame in anything by blurting out whatever they want which gives us a pretty bad rep.

American in my point of view= MC Donalds

Lol, as far as I know, Americans hate Mc Donalds for making so many of them so fat.

Lol, as far as I know, Americans hate Mc Donalds for making so many of them so fat.

Also their fries suck.

this sounds like its a lot more oganized than the other events thanks classic maybe ill be able to make it into more events this way. i think i can speak for the whole community and say thanks your going to change the game for a lot of us (in a good way)!

I would like to be added to the list, to be able to participate. My PSN user name is Tripz123.
When is the next event?

I would like to be added to the list, to be able to participate. My PSN user name is Tripz123.
When is the next event?

These events did not start yet. But they should be kicking off April 20th!

*cough*

I feel that this conversation is very off topic and inappropriate.

I second that.

*cough*

I feel that this conversation is very off topic and inappropriate.

I third this.

P.S. I've never had vegemite.