[PSN] Console Events - The Future

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just wondering if the new event pets could not be op?

Like having a dps pet with no bonus projectile & only 1 sps but with over 10k base dmg. ? Or a ''Chi Blast!'' like pet? Or anything new & fun to use but far from perfect/op ?

We won't be doing armor anymore. I don't want to discuss why, as it would just be a waste of time. Sorry, but pets are it. :(

P.S. for classic22 ==> This is making me very sad :( but I won't post/talk about it. Unless you pm me about it.

Thank you for your time & opinion.

idk but the event of today was awesome i was having a blast whit the host xxBIGBABOIxx and with the other 2 guys keep up the good work tredy and guys

• 4 weeks later...
I have a suggestion about events. Can trendy host like old school events so we can get legit old event weapons like the elf of the wand, Sodas, chi blast ect. Cause there lots of duped old events and I'm sure people don't like trading really good things for a duped weapon. This is just a suggestion that I hope trendy will do.

I have a suggestion about events. Can trendy host like old school events so we can get legit old event weapons like the elf of the wand, Sodas, chi blast ect. Cause there lots of duped old events and I'm sure people don't like trading really good things for a duped weapon. This is just a suggestion that I hope trendy will do.

I have explained many times. TE and I agree, event weapons will not come to PS3 again. Sorry to say.