So close... Hopefully next week??

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Longer microsoft is gonna hold it until alot of people complain like that the anticipation builds and more people wind up buying it

Longer microsoft is gonna hold it until alot of people complain like that the anticipation builds and more people wind up buying it

I do not think that is why they hold it longer.. But possibly

I could see microsoft doing that for a big game but not DD.. To much work for them for so little money.. Now if i heard them doing it for Call of Duty.. Then i would believe it..

Well there could be one theory on why MS is taking so long to certify it. Most likely MS denied it because they found some problems/glitches/bugs with the DLC/patch. Just because PS3 certified it and found no problems with it does not mean MS did not find problems with there's. This has happened with many other games DLC's/patches. This is just a THEORY and not based on fact on why MS is taking so long to certify there's.

Well there could be one theory on why MS is taking so long to certify it. Most likely MS denied it because they found some problems/glitches/bugs with the DLC/patch. Just because PS3 certified it and found no problems with it does not mean a MS did not find problems with there's. This has happened with many other games DLC's/patches. This is just a THEORY and not based on fact.

Even if they did not approve of it does that mean ps3 is NOT allowed to put it out.. I know it would not fair but does one console HAVE to wait for the other? Is that in there contract?

Even if they did not approve of it does that mean ps3 is NOT allowed to put it out.. I know it would not fair but does one console HAVE to wait for the other? Is that in there contract?
Wouldnt you be mad if the tables were turnned and Xbox released the DLC before we did? I hear what your saying,I really want it to. Just try and see it from their pov.

and yes there is a contract indicating that one console cannot release one thing that both will have in advance :(

Most likely TE contract with MS states "all DLC's/patch's that is released must be released simultaneously with all other platforms except PC". MS is infamous with doing stuff like that. Again this is only a THEORY and not based on fact.

Hopefully Microsoft decides to approve it soon. This could be why there is so many PS3 only games...

Most likely TE contract with MS states "all DLC's/patch's that is released must be released simultaneously with all other platforms except PC". MS is infamous with doing stuff like that. Again this is only a THEORY and not based on fact.

That sounds like the most likely scenario. That would mean, though, that Trendy would have to set a date to release the DLC with Sony on their own. That means that Trendy still has a deciding factor for it's release after it has been certified.

That brings up a whole array of questions. If the patch/DLC was submitted to both companies at the same time, does Trendy still have to delay the release on Sony's side because Microsoft is causing a delay on their end?

Laura's post in the Digest wasn't very helpful either. We'd really like to see a response on the matter.

Thanks Dredd, tulan8, that clears up a lot for me.. Even though it is not fact it helps..

how about the patch? It has been more than one month waiting after they "submitted" the patch. I don't normally see microsoft delay anything that long in any game i've ever played.

how about the patch? It has been more than one month waiting after they "submitted" the patch. I don't normally see microsoft delay anything that long in any game i've ever played.
Theres a first time for everything my friend.

They come out at the same time. So when i say DLC i also mean patch.

Are you doubting that they submitted the patch a month ago? This guy is making accusations without probable cause. Again.

I Have to disagree because DD on Ps3 has already had a day one patch that xbox didnt get (and probably wont get in the next patch)
DD On PS3 Already has PS Plus DLC that xbox will not get.
I believe that it might be TE that's holding the patch for PS3 Users(even though i really hate to say it)

Spread the word if u believe me

I Have to disagree because DD on Ps3 has already had a day one patch that xbox didnt get (and probably wont get in the next patch)
DD On PS3 Already has PS Plus DLC that xbox will not get.
I believe that it might be TE that's holding the patch for PS3 Users(even though i really hate to say it)

Spread the word if u believe me

There will be no "spreading of the word" because none of this is official information.. IF you get one of the TE employees to post the reason then you can spread the word.
We do not want false information going around.