Sign in to follow this  
Siimon_Sama

Find a cuter pic ! :)

I've had Edwardo for 3 and half years now. (They can live as long as a dog can.) I got him when he was about 6 months old.

Yep, he was named after the character on Foster's house for imaginary friends. He was very scared at first and then he just puffs up! Just like the character. So that's how he got his name.

You are even more awesome now.
I think that it is so wonderful that they live that long. I can't wait to get my own little ones!
Awwww I bet they are heart meltingly amazing when they are that young!! Scratch that -- I just looked up photos
of baby chinchillas and I think I just died of happiness. WOW.

HAHAH! No. You are even more awesome. I love that show and I now love your Edwardo! :)

Mooore videos of Edwardo pleaseeeeeee!!

I'll try and get some video in the upcoming weeks. You should see his dad bark. Super cute.

If you ever do feel like getting a pet chin, let me know! I can give you lots of helpful links and answer any of your questions. >.< (I use to run a rescue.)

I'll try and get some video in the upcoming weeks. You should see his dad bark. Super cute.

If you ever do feel like getting a pet chin, let me know! I can give you lots of helpful links and answer any of your questions. >.< (I use to run a rescue.)
Awesome can't wait for the video! I will live vicariously through your videos until I am able to have a chin for my own! :)
I am going to private message you with some questions :D

Haha. =P
Ha!! look at that crazy red-eye I now know Chinchillas can protect me against evil! :D LOOK AT THE FLUFFY TAIL!!!!!! OHMYGOSH! AND THE EARRRRRRRRRS! *heart melts*

EDIT: Do you have any photos of them as baby chins??!?!

That one is Dusty. He is Edwardo's father. =P He is a beige while Edwardo is a standard grey. -sneaks in some knowledge-

That one is Dusty. He is Edwardo's father. =P He is a beige while Edwardo is a standard grey. -sneaks in some knowledge-
Aww!! Way to go Dusty being all Fatherly and whatnot! Yes! We must be sneaky with the knowledge of Chinchillas the forums don't want me to know but -_- I will know.

I don't have any pictures of them being babehs. However I do have a picture of a chin I saw at a show.

CUTE BABEH in a cage.

It's a very interesting mutation. LOOK AT THAT FACE!

fix your image Trip... it's not working. i still think you're cool and fun. hug? lmao :p

edit: it's working. awwwful wish it didn't. not cool and not fun lol

What a cute snuggle buddy you have there.. that's the kind of buddy that makes you want to sleep with one eye open.. or two eyes open. O__O And not because it is so cute that you can't take your eyes off of it. O_o