Dear Random Numbers Generator! (an open whine!)

Dear Random Numbers Generator,

I know i am not always the most fair when i do my builds and yes i try to get every advantage possible (legit) when trying to beat a map so i can, to some extent, understand why you might not want to be my BFF any day soon but why o why do you feel the need to cheat or pull cheat tricks and hurt me like you just did?!

I simply dont see any reason for you to continue to stomp all over my feelings and honestly wouldnt you feel better if you beat me without pulling cheat tricks like the one you just pulled ?

Pause a second and think about that dear Random Numbers Generator next time you feel the need to cheat your way to a win by spawing all ogres from the same door within meer seconds of each other!

With much hatred,
Chairman_miau!

explanation: Just did a GG run and damned if this game didnt just spawn all Ogres from the same point on level 10 just to spank my ***!

And while on the topic of RNG - what's with all the low item drops on level 25+ on Misty HC? Here's hoping that higher levels will not only have the maximum drop but also a minimum drop - here's to no more value 53 items - nothing more demoralizing than playing several hours - opening that chest in one of the final few waves and getting an item that earns you a hefty 53 mana!

The only thing worse is when you actually beat survival to wave 30 and all you get is a giraffe with 1/1 levels. Sigh.

Eff yo couch RNG! - Rick James

10 Ogres in one place, what's wrong with that? I don't know what map you were on or anything but in most cases I'd probably prefer 10 in one spot rather than two groups of 5 on opposite sides of the map. I mean it's not like it's hard to repair some walls and boost some towers as long as it's all in one spot. Of course, if you're at the edge of what you're able to do then this might screw you over but if you can't take some ogres then I don't think you'd have gotten much further either way.
Again, I don't really know which map you were on or anything like that, so I may be out of line here but whatever.

concur, FINALLY got to 25 and the items were mediocre at best.
I understand, good items are supposed to be "farmed" but after 6 hours! What about the 34 yr old husband, father of 3 who gets to play after the kids go to sleep and is tired at work cuz he went to sleep at 3 am.

It's the nature of the game, I have the option to not play, no problem.

Let me SAVE and continue the next day :(

I know saving maybe tough with multi-player perhaps. But just save the map, the towers, the wave lvl, layout and such.
Then when we restart we can wait till 3 new players join and go :/

I know saving maybe tough with multi-player perhaps. But just save the map, the towers, the wave lvl, layout and such.

I would love a save feature as well, but that is extremely tough to implement, especially if it's not already builtin.

Maybe they don't give a save feature as we are thinking of it. Maybe they just create a flag that indicates whether you exited out of the game normally or not while in the middle of a survival/strategy match and record the first and last wave completed. Then if for some reason you did not close out of the game normally (ie DC or game crash) it would allow you to create a new survival/strategy match with a max starting wave = to last completed wave +1 and the same amount of starting mana as you would have gotten from the chests from your original starting wave through your last completed wave for rebuild purposes.

10 Ogres in one place, what's wrong with that? I don't know what map you were on or anything but in most cases I'd probably prefer 10 in one spot rather than two groups of 5 on opposite sides of the map. I mean it's not like it's hard to repair some walls and boost some towers as long as it's all in one spot. Of course, if you're at the edge of what you're able to do then this might screw you over but if you can't take some ogres then I don't think you'd have gotten much further either way.
Again, I don't really know which map you were on or anything like that, so I may be out of line here but whatever.

Naa, you are right, i probably wouldnt have gotten very far either way and was just trying to farm GG for some godly stuff and some levels to get the toon to grow.. Just annoyed the living crap out of me at the time... But i feel what the others are saying about farming and crap drops, had the most lame duck of a guardian but in my box after clearing the summit on normal..

Having converted from the PS3 to the PC version i find that drops are overall better on the PC but you normally get less "crap" on the PS3 at highter levels of survial etc - plus the PC version has a nack for sending out the Ogres where my defences are weakest for some reason..

Look, guys, if you want to get good item drops, all you have to do is follow these steps:

1) Purchase a 4 ton block of marble
2) Hire a master stonemason to carve it
3) Sacrifice a lamb on the top, drinking the blood
4) Praise the Random Number God
5) Hope he rolls well when deciding his favor

or find a way to pin down the sellers who have the good stuff.

either the status is not in synch with defenderstore. they not playing anymore, they don't accept your invite, they no longer have the product, the description awesome really means crap & high priced, etc....

The only thing worse is when you actually beat survival to wave 30 and all you get is a giraffe with 1/1 levels. Sigh.

Eff yo couch RNG! - Rick James

That is brutal. :^(

U-N-I-T-Y, brother.

Look, guys, if you want to get good item drops, all you have to do is follow these steps:

1) Purchase a 4 ton block of marble
2) Hire a master stonemason to carve it
3) Sacrifice a lamb on the top, drinking the blood
4) Praise the Random Number God
5) Hope he rolls well when deciding his favor

WTB: Marble slab, stonemason.
WTS/WTT: Lambs or Cow substitutes.

I have a table in my tavern i call the table of fail. It has things like a hammer smaller then a squire, a couple guards with -100 boost, dps pets with large negs to hero HP/ATK, and other things of general fail.

I wish horrible things upon the random number generator

I have a table in my tavern i call the table of fail. It has things like a hammer smaller then a squire, a couple guards with -100 boost, dps pets with large negs to hero HP/ATK, and other things of general fail.

I wish horrible things upon the random number generator
I have a mythic set with great bonuses, great upgrades, plate type, biggest boosts are hero stats, especially hp... buuut they have a combined resistance of 0% across the board ;p so its hero armor for a glass cannon? XD rng, your fail is awesome! (you failed at failing, congratz)

I have one too. Not much on it (haven't played since December) but it's got a crossbow with -20,000 projectile speed on it (squire runs faster).

Just to chime in here. I had 2 weeks of utter fail with drops. Nothing good at all. Like a 10^ after 28 misty. And the last 2 days I've been swimming in amazeballs. Seems like the tavern keeper finally darned the holes up his pet-catching net, and delivered some decent goods.

there was this one game that i played for over 4 years and never got a good drop item even when the game was closing down and the gms make the games drop rate 50x higher. Funny story (they had to reduce that because it cause the server to crash cause there where to many items spawned in world) at least i got to max lv and was immortal :P that was fun

Also i would fail getting any good gear (it fails you lose the item and your rl monny forever) and people i new in my guild used 1 item and got the best stuff you could get.

gave up cause people were ending up spending 1000$ to get one weapon my guild leader spent 10000$ on cash shop items lol