Sign in to follow this  
MooCowGal

Not getting rewards anymore from boss waves or challenges after todays patch!

Same for me, I have completed both Raining Goblins and Chicken on hard. Didn't get either weapon reward, just the achievement, the other huntress in my group got the chicken reward and I did not. On Raining goblins I did not check if anyone else got it.

Edit: If a trendynet dev could verify this and then send me the items it would be really appreciated as I am lacking a gun to do any of the harder content atm.

I did Ogre Crush on Insane earlier and didn't get a weapon. However, some time later I checked my bank and had one more of the reward than I should have. Rewards might just get delayed sometimes.

I dont know what you guys are talking about, did the ogre ally one and i got my ogre razor sword... also did ogre crush and got the high five...

Ran the treasure hunters challenge on hard with friends from levels 35 to 70, me the lowest at 24. I didn't get the item. We did it again and I still didn't get the reward. Maybe it's like Ceron said, I'm not sure. I'll keep an eye on my bank. But all of my friends I was playing with DID get the reward, and I have not.

Same problem here.
Did the Halloween map yesterday and today, got the reward each time. Just did ogre crush and got nothing. Tried it again after restarting the game, nothing again. my friend is still getting his rewards

It's definitely an anomalous bug. I've been receiving most rewards, but then with the Spooktacular Map, I was cheated out of receiving my reward... twice in a row! (Frustrating for such as lengthy map.) But then I did receive it the third time through. Of course with my luck, the stats on it were awful, but that's another story. :)

I play local and I have been having the same issue, finished ogre crush on hard mode 3 times in a row, no rewards.

EDIT: Thanks Jeremy for the fast reply on the fix. Its truly appreciated!