Sign in to follow this  
michael1765

How long does a reply from lost heroes take ?

I got messaged back the next day from lost hereos sent them a message on thursday got a reply friday messaged again on the friday because they asked for my gamertag in there reply and i have yet to receive another message, how long does it take or is there just no hope at all for me to get my event weapons back ?

Let me think, since you messaged them on a friday they will not reply until a monday because TRENDY does not work in the office that much on weekends.

Like capt said, they probably only do game support on business days, weekends are volunteered.

Like capt said, they probably only do game support on business days, weekends are volunteered.

This. We try to keep our response time below three days.

took me 10 days or maybe 9 but by then i didn't need thier help anymore even though they offered to give me mana and armour only i should of tooked the armour now that i think about it

I got messaged back the next day from lost hereos sent them a message on thursday got a reply friday messaged again on the friday because they asked for my gamertag in there reply and i have yet to receive another message, how long does it take or is there just no hope at all for me to get my event weapons back ?

Hey Michael,

I have just responded to your Lost Heroes email. We will just need to arrange a time to meet online.