What about pets? Remember he gives you pets and we are all confused as to why Trendy made pets grow...

What if the monsters that he summons against you are large versions of pets? Then you are essentially growing him in power by leveling your pet up each map....

Wow if Trendy wasn't going this direction before they should because this would make on hell of a neat story.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about pets? Remember he gives you pets and we are all confused as to why Trendy made pets grow...

What if the monsters that he summons against you are large versions of pets? Then you are essentially growing him in power by leveling your pet up each map....

Wow if Trendy wasn't going this direction before they should because this would make on hell of a neat story.

Only problem would be post game play, if you killed him as the last boss who do you sell your junk too?

Only problem would be post game play, if you killed him as the last boss who do you sell your junk too?

A robot. xD

The real Tavern keeper who's also trapped.

dun dun duuuuuun

I didn't think so many people would agree with me thank everyone for your help pointing out stuff that the rest of us missed. Keep up the good work and we'll ahve found our parents before we know it.

Too add even more the tavern looks to be in general dismay. It looks like it was populated, and left very quickly.

People's bags of coin and such still on tables.
Full cups of drink half empty or never touched.
papers and documents scattered EVERYWHERE
chairs tipped over.

It looks like something caused tavern patrons to leave, and they left very quickly, leaving all their things behind.

Ol' Tavernkeep seems pretty damned nonchalant about it.

Well, what about the fact that we sell him all kinds of junk weapons and the mobs just keep getting more and more gear? Where are they getting it from? The tavernkeep could very well be playing both sides of the field.

One of his jokes is did you ever say one thing but ment your m0ther, This could be something to do with the huntress m0ther as all the others or dads just something to think about

One of his jokes is did you ever say one thing but ment your m0ther, This could be something to do with the huntress m0ther as all the others or dads just something to think about

Never heard that joke...

but how does he get all the mana so you can sell to him?

Hmmm there is a hidden door outside of a window, but you can only see it while jumping with a barb. I've tried angleing my camera without the barb but I couldnt get it right.

Its a the window where you get the gear trophies. like... " O Mighty Smiter"

Go to that window with a barb use your tornadow stance and keep jumping close to the window and look left, you will see a secret room with a secret door with it. Oddly enough its right under the door you cant get to :P

EDIT: Woops its a balcony not a room, but there is still a door.

One of his jokes is did you ever say one thing but ment your m0ther

The joke is actually "A freudian slip is when you say one thing, but meant your m0ther."

Too add even more the tavern looks to be in general dismay. It looks like it was populated, and left very quickly.

People's bags of coin and such still on tables.
Full cups of drink half empty or never touched.
papers and documents scattered EVERYWHERE
chairs tipped over.

It looks like something caused tavern patrons to leave, and they left very quickly, leaving all their things behind.

Ol' Tavernkeep seems pretty damned nonchalant about it.

true but in the video the tavern is full before they left to fight the spider queen....just figured that should be facterd in

true but in the video the tavern is full before they left to fight the spider queen....just figured that should be facterd in

I skip through most of the videos, so this could just as easily be explained that people are scared of the monsters and not sure what to do. You'd think considering this guy has a freakin armory the tavern would be a safe place, but still good pointing out

Well, with all the information that we have managed to gather here it's pretty safe to assume that there is more to the Tavernkeep than just a friendly joker.

- Has a large amount of mana for buying and selling
As far as the game mechanics work the only way to get mana besides the storage chests is killing monsters. In order for the Tavernkeep to have so much mana when the primary currency for the majority of the kingdom appears to be gold he would have to be a skilled combatent.

- Always in a cheerful mood
If the majority of the patrons left the tavern in a hurry fast enough to leave alot of their stuff behind and combined with the fact that there is/was a rather large host of baddies around the kingdom why is he so cheerful with the impending doom. Unless he is not doomed and has a deal going with the bad guys or is strong enough himself to not have to worry about them.

Almost at the 2k views mark getting the message out of the Tavernkeeps possible treachery is going well

in the secret room behind/near the tv there is writing on the wall that says "Dont trust the tavernkeeper" or something, along those lines. Dont exactly remember, havent played in a bit.

What I think may have happened:

1:The parents knew that they would be kidnapped so they left their old training weapons and a secret message (don't trust the tavern keeper)

Or

2: this is a time vortex where they are their own parents and all the shards put together make a time machine where they become kids again and they start their story over...

This is making my imagination flutter.

What I think may have happened:

1:The parents knew that they would be kidnapped so they left their old training weapons and a secret message (don't trust the tavern keeper)

Or

2: this is a time vortex where they are their own parents and all the shards put together make a time machine where they become kids again and they start their story over...

This is making my imagination flutter.

GREAT SCOTT!

I hadn't even considered the time travel possibility... that is amazing!

Plus there is uneaten pizza in the secret room and a sploder dude on a treadmill under the stairs. Maybe parents were watching (and training) them before the eternia shards when they were kidnapped. That's why the room is unlocked when you beat the game.

Plus there is uneaten pizza in the secret room and a sploder dude on a treadmill under the stairs. Maybe parents were watching (and training) them before the eternia shards when they were kidnapped. That's why the room is unlocked when you beat the game.

They got home just after you killed the dragon and as you cleaned up your defenses/scavenged the corpses of your kills for mana/ weapons they went to the tavern and ordered pizza to celebrate and where 'kidnapped' before you were got back?

Guys guys, I just found out a map in one of the tables near the tavernkeeper.... it has a troll face on it, I sense the mods playing with us. xD

They got home just after you killed the dragon and as you cleaned up your defenses/scavenged the corpses of your kills for mana/ weapons they went to the tavern and ordered pizza to celebrate and where 'kidnapped' before you were got back?

They were in a secret room that you didn't have access to before you killed him. So who in their right mind would leave a box of uneaten pizza out. They wouldn't be expecting to be kidnapped or they would at least throw it away or put it in the fridge! I rest my case. Oh and I was suggesting that all the other places were parents training their kids while watching with security cams from the secret room.