Repair Button Gone?

How in the world did I do this. I wake up this morning to play my squire, all of my hotkeys are the same (the only thing i've ever changed was open up the menu button to thumb mouse button instead of middle mouse) except that the repair button is missing completely. I didn't realize this until I actually needed to repair something - was halfway through umf 2.0 and I realize when I go to repair it tells me I'm at cap for DU - huh? Look again, it's summon spike barricade. So now I can hit 4 or 6 to summon my spike barricades but nothing to fast repair. I've been looking in game for something I might have done and didn't realize it, but I'm seeing no way to bring my repair button back. Anyone ever experience this? Or did I just simply do something mistakenly and not realize it?

Edit; I should mention that all of my other characters have their repair buttons as 4 still :P

I believe this happens if you mouse over a skill or tower and hold a key down for it.

So you should be able to open up your circular menu, mouse over your repair icon and hold down 4 to fix it.

Ahh sweetness dude thats awesome thank you :)

I didn't even know such a thing existed in this game - and I've been playing since release. Knowledge is POWER!

I believe this happens if you mouse over a skill or tower and hold a key down for it.

So you should be able to open up your circular menu, mouse over your repair icon and hold down 4 to fix it.

Thanks man I was having the same problem.^