Sign in to follow this  
grubaskov

Kony 2012

I am a strong believer in that: When presented with an idea,dont believe everything you hear. Do your own research,know the facts and create your own idea out of thoes facts. And most of all,be prepared to defend yourself againts thoes who dissagree.Dont believe everything you hear,just because its been said (publicy or not) dosent mean you should believe it.

Exactly, Death. People can't believe everything the media tells them, for their are liars and corrupted people out there who would do anything to make a buck. Including exploiting KONY and poor Ugandan children, and tricking people into sending them money just to embezzle it.

Why is this getting thrown around everywhere? I'm not even gonna click the link, my phisher senses are tingling!

I mean, seriously, this is on EVERY forum I go to...

Why is this getting thrown around everywhere? I'm not even gonna click the link, my phisher senses are tingling!

I mean, seriously, this is on EVERY forum I go to...

Smart man, trust your sences and you will go far. :D

So if any credible source would be unbiased why are all the Kony videos and such not mentioning anything about their questionable finances? And to help prove my point that this is bad is a video that I found somewhere (may have been linked or redd it somewhere) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rU_1jnrj5VI&feature=player_embedded#!
Also if this is some sort of scam it really is ingenious because anyone who doubts its authenticity is immediately pooped on by society and called heartless.

No wooden...

Also the topic is Kony, keep it there.

"Off-Topic Discussion" are we seriously limited to discussing precisely whatever the title of the thread is?
and idk if this is ok for discussion on a thread strictly about Kony but most of the people who are saying we should be in Uganda to stop Kony are the same people who said we shouldn't have gone anywhere near Afghanistan or Iraq.

NTM Kony has most likely been hiding under a rock for at least 5 years and is leading no such children's army in Uganda. The actual LRA has moved to the Dem Republic of Congo mostly and consists of no more than 300 members. Some children's army, huh?