See I'm having a quite hard time doing this. I do not have the nightmare pack, or the pack that allows it. Though I do have misty. I suppose I could get a friend to run me through NM misty for lots of mana but the chances of that are VERY slim.

That being said... I have a Adept level 74 full myth gear (it sucks but its better then godly at least.)
My Defense Stats:

Health: 345 (not going to do this one by tower)
Damage:
A: Magic Missle - 1701
B: Fireball - 6373
Range: (its huge)
Speed:
A: Magic Missle - 0.12
B: Fireball - 0.32

Now with this being said... Where can I farm for the most mana in a timely manor? I've ramparts but 600-700k is kind of bad. Especially if I have to buy decent myth gear @ around 20mill (thats the highest I've seen it) I'd have to do that around 25 times just to get 1 piece of myth gear.

I'm not sure why you would get misty without getting the entire pack to unlock nightmare, but before I had the DLC pack the best I could get was maybe a million or so per run on Insane Glitter.

Also, it is easier to gauge your ability off the actual tower stats in your inventory page rather than specific per tower details.

For mana farming, if you plan to play DunDef for a length of time, I'd highly recommend the DLC pack for the NM unlock. In survival on NM HC magus quarter, I get around 20 mil mana per wave starting around wave 13.

It was gifted, and we thought it would unlock nightmare if we bought that one. But either way its fine. I'll get it eventually.

and my stats:

Health: 345
Damage: 631
Range: 530
Speed: 434

It was gifted, and we thought it would unlock nightmare if we bought that one. But either way its fine. I'll get it eventually.

and my stats:

Health: 345
Damage: 631
Range: 530
Speed: 434

your stats could handle glitterhelm insane survival. you should get around 1,0-1,9m mana for each wave after 12. until then, you get 300k-1,0m each round.

your stats could handle glitterhelm insane survival. you should get around 1,0-1,9m mana for each wave after 12. until then, you get 300k-1,0m each round.

Hmm really? I can't quite do it insane on normal... Why? My build is most likely wrong I do use lightening turrets should I not? I also don't use monk ensnare either because this is my only level 74.

For soloing, you will want to level one of each character to 74, huntress last. Ensnares will greatly help you and for Insane, your stats will not need to be very high to have decent auras. Also if your auras get too big in insane from mythic gear, use - and + to change their radius (also works on huntress traps for trigger pad only).

There's plenty of guides here including virtual controllers if you want to level more than 1 toon at a time. I'd suggest leveling a monk next for ensnare, either that or squire, although with your stats throwing some ensnares down even if they're weak could help a lot IMHO. I haven't even tackled glitter helm though so please don't take my advice to heart, it's just my opinion :)

with slightly better stats than these (got like 200 tower health and 100 tower damage more than you do) I can beat nm hc glitter, I guess you can pull insane survival off with those :)

Do you have Assault Mission Pack? It gives fast and easy (after practice) mana for newcomers.

Do you have Assault Mission Pack? It gives fast and easy (after practice) mana for newcomers.

Yea, I know you get 9 mil for completing all 3 on Insane. Plus you can get a good unicorn and some weapons.

I guess squire is the way to go for assaults, I can barely finish them on hard with my 600k dps, 90% resistance huntress..

I guess squire is the way to go for assaults, I can barely finish them on hard with my 600k dps, 90% resistance huntress..

They should be pretty easy to do with 90% resistance on insane or hard even with a huntress. I used to do hard on my adept. with less dps.

My guess is though you don't really have 90% resistance in assault. The amount of resistance in assault is multiplied by 0.55 where as your resistance in the tavern is multiplied by 0.75. Squire, countess or barbarian is the best way to go though.

If you get good at it you can finish them in about 6 mins, which for hard is about 4.7 million mana (vendor rewards) and for insane is about 10 million mana.

with 600k DPS in app/adept its possible to do all assaults with 0% resistances and ~200-300 in skill heroHP on hard, maybe on insane too. Just a little bit of practice.

sq/count/barb is NOT best way on hard/insane because of lower run speed. You want to farm mana, and you want to do it fast.
My best DUO (with some other guy) times are: 18 + 22 + 53sec on insane, and that are not even close to best possible.

This is a good guide for almost entirely App tower builds.
http://forums.trendyent.com/showthread.php?47827-a-couple-of-setups-to-help-newer-players-in-nightmare-mode.

The Glitterhelm build does require an Aura Monk. I found it AMAZINGLY helpful to level up a Monk to decent levels for some auras to support my Apprentice. As it was already mentioned, even a weakish Ensnare can really help. Think of the extra time it provides as a bonus to your towers' attack rate since they get to fire more often over the same amount of space.

If you want to level up a toon and don't feel comfortable with Glitter yet, Ramparts is the next best option for you. I managed to solo Ramparts hard with a level 40 App even without Monk support, and now I use Ramparts Insane to level up anyone I need to get to a higher level. It's also not terrible for mana, just not as good as other options.
Start with a set up like this: http://html5.cubicleninja.com/dd/index.htm?layout=23886
By the second wave, you should be able to get this set up (or close to it) and switch to the toon you want to level up: http://html5.cubicleninja.com/dd/index.htm?layout=23888

If you get a good Aura Monk, you can swap out a MM turret or two and three of the walls for a few Ensnares at major choke points.

I've yet to build a decent char for assault, best dps char is huntress with 100k dps incl PS. Getting there though :)

I'm somewhat confused...I thought you automatically got access to Nightmare if you bought the Part 1 DLC (Misty)?

Either way, if you don't get it, you are pretty much gimping yourself in terms of farming mana and the level of gear you can farm.

I did NM Endless Spires with an app build mainly with some monk auras and you could easily net 200mil in just maybe 2 to 3 hours easily if you never looted anything and let it all sell. You can also get starter mythical gear this way. I think with your stats you posted you can do it as well. Try this build: http://html5.cubicleninja.com/dd/index.htm?layout=23951 (credits to MoPower83 for the strat and video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxyJFBnfdgQ ).

I'm somewhat confused...I thought you automatically got access to Nightmare if you bought the Part 1 DLC (Misty)?

Either way, if you don't get it, you are pretty much gimping yourself in terms of farming mana and the level of gear you can farm.

I did NM Endless Spires with an app build mainly with some monk auras and you could easily net 200mil in just maybe 2 to 3 hours easily if you never looted anything and let it all sell. You can also get starter mythical gear this way. I think with your stats you posted you can do it as well. Try this build: http://html5.cubicleninja.com/dd/index.htm?layout=23951 (credits to MoPower83 for the strat and video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxyJFBnfdgQ ).

You only get Nightmare if you purchase the entire expansion. Part 1-4. It was a bonus for preordering the parts that aren't out yet.

As far as mana, assault Insane or hard (depending on what you can do) is pretty much the best mana/time that I have seen. If you have better gear and access to Nightmare, you can make 200-300 million in one UMF run (35 mins).