Buying item in shop = stats changest after they appeared in my bag?

Dear Trendy,

I'm not sure if it's possble for you to change the stats on this item but it's kind of a shame then when I finally get a better apprantice guardian the stats on the item changest after buying it from the store.

the apprantice guardian has the following stats:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nexdestroyer/screenshot/487752070096546787?tab=public

as you can see the defence boost rating is only 1 (down from 110) and even when I spend upgrade points on the defence boost nothing seems to happen?

Is there a way this can be fixed because we have been grinding hours upon hours to get a better guardian...

Yours truly,

Domistroy

Really sucks when stats roll-over.

However in future, there is a cap which boost is effective.

I believe above 40 in boost doesn't improve the effect.

IE a 85 boost is the same as a 40 boost.

Have you tested to see if it really does boost at 1 yet or if it boosts at the max boost level?

Eey guys thanks for the reactions, and yes I do know that there is no use for having more then 40 in the defence boost, but because it got rolled down to 1 I either had to spend upgrades (till 20 can't get passed that I think) and waste valuable points (for not even getting max boost) that could have been spended on getting more tower damage instat.

But as said in my first post I can't even seem to upgrade the defence boost because the item is bugged.

And yes I have tested whether or not the towers were getting boosted or not, and no with a boost of only 1 nothing happens at all.

Yours truly,

Domistroy

Eey guys thanks for the reactions, and yes I do know that there is no use for having more then 40 in the defence boost, but because it got rolled down to 1 I either had to spend upgrades (till 20 can't get passed that I think) and waste valuable points (for not even getting max boost) that could have been spended on getting more tower damage instat.

But as said in my first post I can't even seem to upgrade the defence boost because the item is bugged.

And yes I have tested whether or not the towers were getting boosted or not, and no with a boost of only 1 nothing happens at all.

Yours truly,

Domistroy

ive had the same problem recently. I have an app guardian whos base defense boost is 37....but after 50+ upgrades not a single change to upgrade it. These bugs suck and i feel you pain man -_-

ive had the same problem recently. I have an app guardian whos base defense boost is 37....but after 50+ upgrades not a single change to upgrade it. These bugs suck and i feel you pain man -_-

That's not a bug, that's how it's supposed to be.

It's not a bug, it's intended to be that way. You can only upgrade one until 20 defense boost if it is lower than that. 20-40 you can't upgrade. So it's best to just find one with at least 40.