Is the game balanced yet?

No, Apprentice is currently gimped and needs to be on par with Squire.
No need to nerf squires, just buff app towers.

Are we there yet?
No
Are we there yet?
No
Are we there yet?
No

If i was trendy i would turn the car around lol

No

I don't understand why you complain about balance. Some heroes will always be more relevant than others, it takes 2 hours to get a hero from 0-74 so why don't you just get the FOTM hero and make the best of it? You pretty much need 2-3 different heroes at least to make an optimal build anyway.

I don't understand why you complain about balance. Some heroes will always be more relevant than others, it takes 2 hours to get a hero from 0-74 so why don't you just get the FOTM hero and make the best of it? You pretty much need 2-3 different heroes at least to make an optimal build anyway.

but but but I iz solo "enter class here" player

e.g. the game is sold as single and multiplayer, Trendy should focus balence on all player types. Not just people who play online with the best build to get better items so that they can beat the game more better.

all words used intentionally

but but but I iz solo "enter class here" player

e.g. the game is sold as single and multiplayer, Trendy should focus balence on all player types. Not just people who play online with the best build to get better items so that they can beat the game more better.

all words used intentionally

Agreed But balance is something that is always gonna need work just cause of dlc

This game will never. Ever. Get balanced. I couldn't even balance it.

People's ignorant opinions seem to be getting in the way of the balancing on this game. This is why they have to try again every month.

This game will never. Ever. Get balanced. I couldn't even balance it.

I could.

But I'll be the first to admit that I might be a super genius.

Here's a quick run down:

Revert game to the way it was just prior to the Halloween update.

Fix targeting AI (so Harpoons aren't trying to shoot through walls).

Tweak drop mechanics, so that there's a minimum (floor) on item value as difficulty goes up, fewer items dropped overall, and a minimum lifespan. As well as a lock to not despawn an item a player is trying to look at.

Oh, and then make all item spawns a server-side function (i.e. on Trendy's end).

Once that's done, tested, rolled out, and verified that there's a high threshold for cheating (i.e. very difficult and easy to detect) then you add in the player shops again.

no game will ever be 100% balanced especially when its releasing new content on a regular basis... just wont happen.

Cool. Path of Exile is giving me my loot fix. Check it out.

Their beta invite system is commical. How long did you have to wait?

+1
no game will ever be 100% balanced especially when its releasing new content on a regular basis... just wont happen.
Lmao looks like we was on same boat

i don't think anyone is asking for perfect "100%" balance, so i don't see what point you're trying to make. i'm sure people would be fine with minor balance issues, however dungeon defenders has some pretty major balance issues.

Their beta invite system is commical. How long did you have to wait?

Waited 2 days, then bought a key on D2jsp with old FG from Diablo 2.

Also, I was asking more if it was playable. I had fun on my first playthrough. Made a second character. Still fun. Then the whole NM thing came and both my characters were worthless so I made an App. I was just tired of the run around.

I do not expect it to be balanced. I do expect no one class to out match the others by such a huge margin. As that is not the case yet, I will continue playing other games. As this game was really only a sort term loot fix until D3 comes out, it might be a year or more till I come back now.