Need any help with progression? Look here!

This really works guys.
Vsdgkk just ran me through Misty NM so I can now play surv, Woho!
Thanks alot, there really are nice people out there in DD. You just need to dig really really deep.
Also thanks for Bear, seams like he really wants people to progress.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No stress dude, you played well as is. I barely had to explain anything, you can join me anytime :)

I'd love a help with Spider Queen NM aswell HC or not to unlock survival on Misty. I can quite costantly get to the boss now with my app or my countess (more easily with the app surprisingly), but can't beat the fat spidy. I'm GMT+1 timezone and if the child allows me i can be online around 21.30.

I'd love a help with Spider Queen NM aswell HC or not to unlock survival on Misty. I can quite costantly get to the boss now with my app or my countess (more easily with the app surprisingly), but can't beat the fat spidy. I'm GMT+1 timezone and if the child allows me i can be online around 21.30.

Hey Lynfiord,

Join the dungeon helpers group and enter the chat room. I'm always on it and willing to help people.

Bear just helped me and avaLancHe through the spider queen. Thanks for the help. :squire:

Hey Lynfiord,

Join the dungeon helpers group and enter the chat room. I'm always on it and willing to help people.

Just joined the group, will sure enter the chat this evening :) Thanks for the reply!

Just joined the group and talked to bear hes very nice and is helping me and some others get our toons to 74 :D Great group and great guy

If someone could help me through Mistymire NM Campaign (including the Queen) it'd be so very appreciated. Also, I'd be happy to do a few Glitterhelm XP runs for people.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/aarowned

EDIT: I could also run people through the Assault Mission Pack (on insane, for now) if anyone is interested in that.

Just had a dude that didn't even know what resistances are or the active builder bonus yet a set of fully upged (120lvl) myth with 1000 tower stat weapon.

Please note that (at least i) wont be helping people like that. I'm more than happy to help people who have actually tried a map before they want help with a boss, or at least have tried a nightmare map.

PS saying you have legendary defender (with the above) really doesn't mean you know how to play. Asking me to die after I say ill help you once you've actually tried the NM campaign also isnt quite sweet talking me.
Thanks

I can offer help when I am able to play/online and for what I am able to do.
- I level up myself and others all the time in insane Glitterhelm where I am the builder.
- I can easily do insane assault with another person helping that has decent stats.

I need help with Spider boss kill at some point.. I dont know if i can get on this weekend but maybe sometime next week in eveni
ng or if I am lucky this weekend.

I farm Misty every day nearly solo and with my son all the time as well up to the boss. I also have helped attempt boss where we got her down to like 30% before it loss aggro.
Pretty good builder, mostly done Spires, Misty on Nightmare solo and Glitter Insane a lot.
I was an Apprentice builder most of the time but recently switched to building with squire all the time now and just went over 1300 tower attack which will go up at least 200-400 more after I finish upgrading my gear to max upgrades.

I have:
- 74 Hunter, Squire, Monk, and Apprentice with fairly good stats on all
- Have Genie and App/Hunter Guaridans with more than 40+ boost.
- Hunter has high resists as well.
- Hunter does about 860k DPS at moment on dummy with a chain gun but may switch to a disc thrower soon.

Just adding myself to list for both help and offering help when I am online.
Steam ID is 'DeathTempest'

Hi Aarowned and DeathTempest, add yourself to the dungeon helpers group and log on the chat, I'll help you out together!

On a more serious note, I've had some reports from helpers being abused (and even death threats) for not helping people due to the following reasons

- We do not boost people for free. We help people progress through the game, we do not boost people through survival runs if they are undergeared or do afk xp runs, this is helping.

- We do not help people overgeared also. By this I mean people that have paypalled their gear, or have gear given to them via other sources. We only help people that help themselves with gear attained from shops or progression itself.

- We do not help people who are immature, abusive or disrespectful to our helpers. They are doing this out of their own time, 99% of people are very kind to us, its just the 1% that make us feel like junk and are taking advantage.

With the serious notes taken care of, I'd like to thank the kind soul who gifted me some dungeon defenders DLC in return to some help. I never expected this, I don't want to name anyone but you know who you are, thank you very much.

Thanks for all the kind comments so far, it makes it worth while. Look forward to helping more people.

Hey,
I joined the group earlier :) It sucks that you're getting some ungrateful people; trust me, I'm not like that.

Feel free to add me to the list as well for people who can help--PC only. I'm very patient with people with lesser knowledge of the game and am more than willing to help those in need.

I have yet to finish the Spider Queen boss in Nightmare, but that's about the only thing I have yet to achieve in the game right now. I've got five level 74's: Countess, Apprentice, Monk, Huntress, Hunter. I have extensive knowledge as to the game's mechanics, how to utilize them proficiently as well as several tricks and tips to get ahead in the game.

If my name is added to the original post, please have a note for anyone looking to add me on Steam that they should look for my profile picture used on here, as to distinguish myself from the others who use the same name.

Thanks, and may the superloots be with you!

~Ephixa

Hi all,

I also can offer help for anyone doing NM mode. I usually solo or duo most maps, but am stuck on Spider Queen :(.
I farm Spires, UMF (even though I keep getting glitched mobs that cause me to run out of time), Ramps, Glitter and MM to boss.

I have a squire tower builder 74, ranger trapper 74, monk aura 74, ect. and an under geared 74 Barb

Add me @ tomoyaokazaki on steam if you'd like help, or would like to help me whenever I'm on and available
Thanks and gl hf =^.^=

So I did as many people suggested, keeping my builder active, and it really does help a lot! Went from wave 11 to wave 21 Alch Labs. Just wanted to say thanks for the suggestions!

Hey dudes just add me or bears and as long as uve at least attemped the queen solo and dont know nothing about NM at all we're more than happy to help, ive helped quite a few with the queen so the runs quite easy now.

Hit me up, lets get that beech down :)

am i allowed to join you? i have 8 lvl 74 chars, OK stuff and know much builds.
I helped much people already (gift mana, upgrade wep, etc.)

Thanks for all the interest in wanting to help!

For anyone that needs spider queen runs, join the group and log on to the communal chat, that way I can help as many people as possible.

For the people wanting to help, join the chat also and we'll have a talk!

Hey guys,

Could use some help beating misty boss. I have ****ty squire tower (800/1200/300/500), and crap-tastic DPS huntress (x/1000/x/x).
Any help appreciated.

SID: [NSFW]Fistwell, profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021295810

Edit:

For anyone that needs spider queen runs, join the group and log on to the communal chat, that way I can help as many people as possible.

Yea ok just saw that. I'll look you up.

Edit2: done and done. Thx a bunch, very much appreciated.

A few minutes ago, Bear helped us to defeat the Spider Queen on NM.
It was really awesome!

He's done it great an was very friendly.

Thanks for the help! :)

Just finished a 4 man Spider Queen kill with Vsdgkk and some others, was really fun, really helpful and people are really really friendly! I hope to give back the help sooner or later :)

Thanks again guys :)

Vsdgkk is amazing! Built and tanked MM Boss, and made it look like a joke. Thanks so much for the help.

Bear helped me kill the Spider Queen on Nightmare today as well. Thank you very much, good sir! More superloot karma for you!

~Ephixa