Sign in to follow this  
Sercease

Mass Effect 3 Forcing Origin... Pirate?

^ Totally agree with all of you guys...

Finally got my copy...wow xD !!!

And please if anyone is like half way through the story line or finished it, PLEASE I BEG YOU ON BEHALF OF EVERYONE - FOR THE LOVE OF GOD - DON'T "WRITE SPOILERS" PLEASEEEEEEE xD !!!

Loving ME3 so far, obviously xD !!!

Aaaaaaaaaaannnd...one spoiler for those who haven't played ME yet (not exactly a spoiler): Liara T'Soni is ****ing hot in ME3 xD !!! Just love how I stayed loyal to her and didn't romance anyone in ME2 xD !!!

I think I'm fairly close to the end of ME 1 now (nearing a copnfrontation with Matriarch Benezia at Peak 15). I may be dead wrong and still have another 20 hours of story left, though. Either way, I'm gonna swing by after work and pick up ME2. Will probably grab ME3 at the same time so I can do the MP with my buddy and just save the story for after I finish 2.

If you buy the game go ahead and play a pirated version, you already bought the license to play the game so who cares?

If you're going to pirate the game just because you don't like the company well...just don't, don't be an a**.

EDIT: Just realized you already bought the game. My point still stands for the future though, there really is nothing wrong with playing a pirated version of a game for whatever reason as long as you've already bought it.

I think I'm fairly close to the end of ME 1 now (nearing a copnfrontation with Matriarch Benezia at Peak 15). I may be dead wrong and still have another 20 hours of story left, though. Either way, I'm gonna swing by after work and pick up ME2. Will probably grab ME3 at the same time so I can do the MP with my buddy and just save the story for after I finish 2.

You are like 30-35% in the game now, assuming you are not doing side quests(but they are fun nevertheless)! A lot more to go, and you'll totally enjoy every second of it!

If you buy the game go ahead and play a pirated version, you already bought the license to play the game so who cares?

If you're going to pirate the game just because you don't like the company well...just don't, don't be an a**.

EDIT: Just realized you already bought the game. My point still stands for the future though, there really is nothing wrong with playing a pirated version of a game for whatever reason as long as you've already bought it.

You sir are horribly wrong.
If someone buys an original copy why on earth would they play pirated version, and it's totally wrong to play pirated version regardless if you have the game or not, it's just immoral, because if you see - promoting something that's NOT legal pretty much means you are committing yourself to a crime.
And I don't think he was being an a** because everyone knows what kinda of a company EA is, so putting down personal opinion doesn't make anyone an a**.

I really advise you not to play 3 before beating 1 and 2. It's worth it. If you're liking ME1, you'll love ME2. ME2 was a great experience.

Agreed, this is one of those games that's a huge story and you would be missing out on a lot if you haven't played the first two. You continuously run into the same characters from previous installments and wouldn't even know it without playing them first.

Not to mention all the decisions you make along the way in ME1 and ME2 will carry over to ME3, and supposedly play a big role.

Not to get too deep into the whole necromancy thing, but thanks to those of you who recommended playing through ME 1 and 2 before trying out 3. I completed the first two and have just started digging in to 3. Was very much worth it. It's a great story and I would have missed out on quite a lot by not playing the series from the beginning.

I'll probably, after finishing 3, go back and do it all over too, making different choices along the way (I miss Wrex, hehe).

I didn't think the steam off-topic Origin haters could leak so far, as to get to this DD forum...

Origin > Steam, IMO, I hate both, but I have to use both, so no sense in whining