Hacked items on Ranked?

Hi,

I am new to using shops but today I bought a pet and armor from a shop for mana, all of my 200m mana.

After joining more games people tell me my items are hacked, I don't know what to do so in panic I deleted them. Am I safe? please help, I don't want to be banned :( I have never hacked on any game before, this is making me really paranoid now.

Thank you

I sold it as soon as people in a game told me, will i be fine then?

If the items are no longer on your account yes you should be fine.

This is very annoying, there is no clear lines for us newbies. How do we know for sure if an item we buy is hacked? If noone had said anything I would never have known and got banned? How is that fair?

What can a newbie like me do about this? I go into shops a lot to find nicer gear to level with, how will I know items I buy are legit and if I make a mistake then what? I don't understand, i'm just going to be paranoid all the time now :(

Why oh why don't you have a bot auto check if the item is possible... everything is randomly generated within margins, so anything beyond those can be easily detected and deleted.
Use keys.

The tips here: http://forums.trendyent.com/showthread.php?40541-Hacking-Cheating-Exploiting-Glitching-Reporting-and-Item-Checks

don't necessarily confirm 100% if an item is hacked. I'm a newbie, I don't know what "too high" stats are and I've had many items drop from mobs with high stats and no negatives, I am more worried about the fact I could think something is not hacked to find myself banned. People could be being punished for something which is not their fault, how can we stop worrying about that? It's not possible.

Here is a sword I bought a while ago and thought nothing of it but I have since remember it was in my shop, could someone tell me if it is hacked? I bought it for 180mil mana but I dont want to sell it to someone else if it will be unsafe for them.

I don't know what to do :( noone seems to know for sure, what am I meant to do? If it's not hacked i'm throwing away all my work for the mana I got to buy it... and if it's hacked I risk a ban??

I don't know what to do :( noone seems to know for sure, what am I meant to do? If it's not hacked i'm throwing away all my work for the mana I got to buy it... and if it's hacked I risk a ban??

Yep, kinda sad huh.

Iv seen items drop in misty while playing with my friends, they find 1 weapon with stats of say 180 on all stats and they dont want to pick it up so they have it in the inventory incase they get a ban. Game has gone to bits when everyone is running around paranoid and everyone is calling the next person a cheater/hacker for owning what could easily be legitimate items. Iv stopped playing this game along with around 10 of my friends for these reasons plus more. Im not crying or whining so no flaming at me please.

Yeah, this is really very bad... Trendynet don't seem nearly as good as I thought. Not to mention they can't even tell me if my weapon is safe and I emailed ages ago too, probably because even they don't know. The least they could do is admit they have no clue how to sort it and stop the assumption bans. It's not like hacking even causes an issue except in PVP.

It's such a great game but no fun when you live in a world of paranoia, I think I'm going to recommend none of my friends buy it which is sad but it's better than this... the support for the game is no better either. I see tons of threads with bugs/problems/complaints both here and on Steam forum and very few get a reply, same with emails.