I must suck exponentially, but I don't want to give up. Help requested.

Hey. First post. Since Christmas, I've play this game on XBLA a couple hours a week with a neighbor as therapy from a depressing job. He's the same. I signed up to the forum this week because the game was getting too frustrating to be fun anymore, but the problem is, after reading the magnificence people achieve in DD, I'm a little embarrassed at how bad I must be.

We need to beat Summit on hard to make up for hours of failure. So what I need to know is, what do I need to ask?

Maxed out, our towers still won't hold longer than a couple minutes while we fight the boss. We can't even come close to dealing the 1,000,000 we need. We have a level 70 squire and apprentice and a level 60 huntress and monk. Squire and Apprentice are tower spec, monk is boost and huntress is dps. Max dps from any character is 7,000 on leveled godly weapons. Apprentice is swinging a draconis with +5 projectiles.

This is the first research I've done and I'm thrilled to know how much there is left to accomplish. But without a little help, we're going to end up playing Gears again. Thanks.

message me tomorrow. GT: a barky dog.

We've spent a lot of time tonight helping people, and there is always room for more. I'd be more than happy to help. If you're on now, we can do it in a few minutes.

I've also got some extra armors to hand out if you need them.

Absolutely. I've only played for about a month or so, but after getting together with some of the better players I've learned a lot and have had my hand of freebies.

The problem you guys are having can and will be solved within an hour of gameplay and explanation. It makes a huge difference when you know what to do and how to do it. The community here is tight knit and we never turn down a chance to help. Warped Reality recently had his save corrupted, made a post, and within seconds was farming for new gear to replace his old stuff. Sadly, it'll be a long road, but he has good people, good friends, to help him along the way.

I'm usually on around 12-ish central time. If you send me a message, and I'm on, I'll reply shortly.

One thing you may want to do is have 1 squire as DPS and 1 as Tower (sounded like you both had tower squires). A raging squire can dish out a lot of damage quickly with the right weapon, either a High Five or a Malificars Rapier maxed with elemental damage. Also, on your tower squire, make sure all equipment, including weapon and familiar are geared for improving your tower attack or health. Adding another 20 points to attack and 20 to health can make a big difference.

Just a thought. You can hit me up on XBLA. GT Kendo Mike. I'm usually on 8:00 - 11:00 PM PST

Good luck.

Curious to know... are you both wearing matched gear? It sounds like you must not be to do so little damage. I don't play as much as I did a few weeks ago, but if you message me, I can help some.

Have you found anyone to help yet? I haven't recieved a friend request or a message yet... still willing to help you out.

Thanks so much for all the offers to help, we really appreciate it. We'll either be on tonight or tomorrow and you guys will likely get a friend request.

As far as what we're using, we have a squire 70/tower/flamewarder, an apprentice 70/tower/draconis, a huntress 68/dps/some godly crossbow and a monk 67/tower boost/some godly spear. All wearing matching gear (mostly crappy, but matching).

Thanks again, talk to you on XBLA.

I'm ready. Again, my gamertag: a barky dog.

Remember to send me one asap. I'll be on for a while. =D