Hmmm: * Added "Pro" Item Upgrade Mode.

Upcoming Patch Notes:
[quote]* Added "Pro" Item Upgrade Mode, where you can simply click an item stat directly to immediately invest all needed funds and upgrade the item rapidly.[/quote]

So, I was thinking how is this going to work, like just click on stats icons and done? Without having to press "Invest all"?

If that's how it is, then this update is really sweet!

Also maybe a screenshot or something regarding this feature would be great!?

And this is the best part:
[quote]* Hardcore Mode is now accessible on all Challenges, and gives better reward items (on Campaign and Challenges) than non-Hardcore[/quote]

I'm thinking it's an option that can be enabled and it'll work exactly as you described there. :) and yay for HC challenges! I want a nice myth van wolf!

I do wish they add folder support for controllers in this patch as well. Even just access would be nice.

I'm thinking it's an option that can be enabled and it'll work exactly as you described there. :) and yay for HC challenges! I want a nice myth van wolf!

I do wish they add folder support for controllers in this patch as well. Even just access would be nice.

Myth Van Wolf lol I'd love that one as well, but don't think it'll be possible from HC Halloween Challenge coz it's on Hard difficulty, maybe just maybe a good Godly version of it? xD

Myth Van Wolf lol I'd love that one as well, but don't think it'll be possible from HC Halloween Challenge coz it's on Hard difficulty, maybe just maybe a good Godly version of it? xD

Actually there are some Mythical Van Wolfs in the game (in PC, don't know about console). I've seen at least 3 for sale in the Tavern Shop, usually after a Nightmare run. Supposedly it also has a "core version" now that would presumably only drop in Misty, but I haven't personally seen it drop as loot.

So yeah, they do come in Mythical now, but unfortunately, the existing damage nerf means that you'd have to find one with more than 200 upgrades for it to maybe be viable (that is, for its damage output to compete with high-end numbers). This is because Trendy nerfed the amount of damage that increases with every upgrade; it's something horribly low like 35 or 48 damage per upgrade, so even with the +5 projectiles or however many it has, you really gotta find one with a lot of upgrades for it to be any good.

Whatever Mamba, we all know you can't wait to farm those (even better) nosferatu that you have so many of. :D

Actually there are some Mythical Van Wolfs in the game (in PC, don't know about console). I've seen at least 3 for sale in the Tavern Shop, usually after a Nightmare run. Supposedly it also has a "core version" now that would presumably only drop in Misty, but I haven't personally seen it drop as loot.

So yeah, they do come in Mythical now, but unfortunately, the existing damage nerf means that you'd have to find one with more than 200 upgrades for it to maybe be viable (that is, for its damage output to compete with high-end numbers). This is because Trendy nerfed the amount of damage that increases with every upgrade; it's something horribly low like 35 or 48 damage per upgrade, so even with the +5 projectiles or however many it has, you really gotta find one with a lot of upgrades for it to be any good.

Well yea I know you can find them "randomly" in Tavern. But that doesn't mean "farming", so it's still like finding water in a desert, quite quite rare!

And regardless of the nerf, I think most of us would love to use it if anyone found a VW with 150^+, I certainly would!
Aaaannnd it does not have a core drop version! Most reward weapons don't have core drop version, there are obvious exceptions.
___

Whatever Mamba, we all know you can't wait to farm those (even better) nosferatu that you have so many of. :D

Hahahahaha...well yea xD !!! Think I might have to quick-sell the remaining Nosferatus before this update lol !!!

from how i read it there will still be an option to upgrade one level at time but there is another option to fully upgrade as much as possible called "pro"

from how i read it there will still be an option to upgrade one level at time but there is another option to fully upgrade as much as possible called "pro"

mhhh

* Added "Pro" Item Upgrade Mode, where you can simply click an item stat directly to immediately invest all needed funds and upgrade the item rapidly.

2 totally different things :P

.. i see what u did there :D

It'll just be something like "press CTRL and the skill you would like to upgrade at the same time to upgrade without "investing""

I kinda hope that the new "pro" upgrade feature doesn't have that annoying "Leveled Up!" scrolling text still. I'm sorta at the point where even that just may be too slow for me.. ._.

I kinda hope that the new "pro" upgrade feature doesn't have that annoying "Leveled Up!" scrolling text still. I'm sorta at the point where even that just may be too slow for me.. ._.

It doesn't, it's super fast designed to be used as rapidly as possible :)

Amazing! :D

Sweet :D !!!
Some early screenshots maybe xD ??

Just a question about the Pro Upgrade mode... how would it work when you click, say, fire rate? Does item auto-upgrade as many times as necessary in order to upgrade that stat next or does it just not give you the option to click things that can't be upgraded in the next level?

How does it effect armour?

Example: Armour reaches lvl 10 which then gives it a chance to go over its normal 30% max on Resistances

So what im asking is, If i smash all my mana into Hero Dmg will it stop every 10 levels so i have the option to add the extra *% to my restistances?

If no, then wow kinda defeats the object of Pro upgrading armour.

Just a question about the Pro Upgrade mode... how would it work when you click, say, fire rate? Does item auto-upgrade as many times as necessary in order to upgrade that stat next or does it just not give you the option to click things that can't be upgraded in the next level?

Example: Armour reaches lvl 10 which then gives it a chance to go over its normal 30% max on Resistances

So what im asking is, If i smash all my mana into Hero Dmg will it stop every 10 levels so i have the option to add the extra *% to my restistances?

For all these question, I think we SHOULD ask Trendy for a demonstration on this new feature :D !!!
Coz I wouldn't be happy to waste unnecessary upgrade points in order to learn the new feature.

I'll be sick... just like when you level up you just click the stat to add +1 to it :D

Also, I only recently discovered the "ctrl" click to max out a hero upgrade when re-spec :D

from what is said you click what you want to up, instead of invest then click the stat.

That's quite clear and we know that!
But they question is would it be "toggle based" or "hold a button and upgrade" or like permanent or something? Coz there might b cases where the old invest feature would be needed and should be needed so, I think an early demo' is a must.

Cant be too greedy :P even if you have a 250ups armor, stop every 10 lvl to click the resistance wont take you more than 50 clicks.

Well jer said "you click the stat and it pumps all mana into that stat" so what i was asking was does it auto stop at lvl 10 to give me the option, then ask me to click again for another 10 levels because im 100% fine with that, i just dont want to click a stat and loose out of the extra % boost :P

But what about if you have two different stats at different upgrade levels: Say, Fire Rate and Multiple Projectiles? If you upgrade up to the next Fire Rate, would you "skip" the Multiple Projectile up? Or will it works like pets?

Well jer said "you click the stat and it pumps all mana into that stat" so what i was asking was does it auto stop at lvl 10 to give me the option, then ask me to click again for another 10 levels because im 100% fine with that, i just dont want to click a stat and loose out of the extra % boost :P

I think you're misinterpreting the mechanic; basically, clicking on a stat will automatically take the required funds from your mana (the amount that it would take to upgrade one level) and upgrade the stat. Just once though; one click per upgrade still. It's just that this will be a lot faster because you only have to click the stat, and there won't be any annoying "Upgrade Complete!" scrolling messages... So I think you'll probably be able to upgrade stats basically as fast as you can click (but yeah, it'll still take 200 clicks to upgrade a 200-level item, but it'll be a lot faster now).

200 beats 400 in my opinion and I am hoping that's how they are setting it up. Due to how most items have points where you'll want to invest in something every so often but can't invest in every turn, having it where it pumps in several level's worth of upgrades can be counter productive to what's needed.