Crystal Damage Statistic?

So in the statistics page we get after a completion/loss, there is an 'enemies' section detailing the number spawned, hero damage (I presume dmg dealt to player) yada yada

I would think an even more useful statistic would be to list the CRYSTAL damage (ie. damage dealt by the mob type in question to the crystal/s). What with all the stories of 'exploding crystals' in survival maps, especially alch labs, misty (which I have also been a victim), this may shed some light on how a particular failed run was lost (ie. crystal damage from melee mobs in spite of all blockades intact would call for suspicion or perhaps a rethinking of wall placement to reduce likelihood of mobs clipping).

I am not necessarily pointing to glitch mobs; but in any case, we players do not have omnipresent awareness, so at the very least this little number can aid us in refining future builds; "oh, crystal damage from archers, better redefine chokes to reduce line of sight of archers". The number of times I've been across the map when one of my crystals takes damage from an unknown source is worrying to say the least.

My apologies if this has been suggested before, I was reminded of a thread calling for a video replay feature displaying the destruction of the crystal, and thought that an extra number in statistics page would offer a much more easily implementable and equally informative alternative.

UPDATE: Added a poll (thanks for the tip!).

Also @Lars, investigated further and realised there already exists a log of hero deaths and 'core (crystal) attacks' in the WAVES section, however at this point it does not indicate actual damage taken nor the mob that landed the hit. Possible remedy would be a include a damage figure and a mob portrait above each incident in the line graph (ie. existing 'core attack' icon with smug archer face on top of that along with damage dealt to crystal/core; say 2000/6000 cos they imba like that XD), though in my opinion extending this to hero damage taken would clutter the graph to no end =P

A complete log of the dmg for the entire wave on the crystal would be a great idea. Also, having a deathlog would be kind of nice for your character. Seeing what kind of dmg hit you, how much per hit and things like that would be really nice to know.

i AGREE! It would help to id why my crystal just goes BOOM! Or why I am on the ground deader than can be with out any sign of being hit! I suggest adding a pole to your post. If trendy sees enough people have an interest in this feature it MAY help make it reality.