[POLL] The best Hybrid Squire weapon with over-the-cap stats?

I know, I know the best Hybrid weapon for Squire(-ess) is your DPS weapon of choice with great tower stats :)

But if we take into account that only 3 models spawn with insane 500+ stats. And none of them is on the best DPS weapons list...

Let's say you have a choice: lvl 74 squire or countess with one of these. What would you choose?

I use a tower weapon with 100 block, with stats into tower damage until it reaches 360, rest into weapon damage. Next weapon I plan to grab is a hammer since Circular Slice is about my only strong attack. Because the high stats don't work in games when I'm not the host, there isn't much use for them to me.

Definitely a Squire, too.

Well for countess I would use the forest cutter or xmas sword(though the highest stat I seen on xmas weapons was between 250 and 290). As for squire I would go for a hammer for sure, high damage increase per upgrade and with BR and CS it would do alot more damage.

I use a tower weapon with 100 block, with stats into tower damage until it reaches 360, rest into weapon damage. Next weapon I plan to grab is a hammer since Circular Slice is about my only strong attack. Because the high stats don't work in games when I'm not the host, there isn't much use for them to me.

Definitely a Squire, too.

In fact, that's one of the obvious choices — CS Squire + Hammer.

And the Poll is just a bit of daydreaming, of course. I can't even imagine a choice like that on Ranked — getting one of these requires a lot of luck, getting three seems impossible :) Maybe if they could be traded we'd have more chances, but the very same bug that prevents them from working when you're not a host ruins them during trades -.-

Well for countess I would use the forest cutter or xmas sword(though the highest stat I seen on xmas weapons was between 250 and 290). As for squire I would go for a hammer for sure, high damage increase per upgrade and with BR and CS it would do alot more damage.

I've never seen a good Ice Sword on the ground. Actually, I was pretty sure they don't spawn with stats as high as 200+. Huh, all this random :( Thanks for the heads up, it's definitely a strong option for Countess.