Apprentice Costume Voting [Poll Closed]

Be sure to vote for the Apprentice's costume for the upcoming St. Patrick's Day DLC! And as always, be sure to head on over to the Facebook poll and vote there, too! Poll closes at 1 a.m. EST! (12 hours from now!)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Need this to be a poll don't you?

Our forums are weird. It'll make your post live while you're making the poll.

Our forums are weird. It'll make your post live while you're making the poll.

That is weird forums lol. Also, announcement of yesterday's winner and preview of huntress costume? Or will that be in the other thread?

Sleuth App? Yes!

I really hope Leprechaun doesn't win though. It would be ridiculous at this point if only one or two of the characters had St. Patty's Day costumes.

I understand that, I hate it too. But I want at least 1 with the holiday spirit and I want it to be the Leprechaun.

I think it would be awesome if they just went ahead and made the holiday themed characters anyways, and released the voting results as a bonus...

Of all the holidays they've had themes for, this one has some of the best costumes and it might be the first one where the costumes aren't holiday themed... makes me sad

I think it would be awesome if they just went ahead and made the holiday themed characters anyways, and released the voting results as a bonus...

Of all the holidays they've had themes for, this one has some of the best costumes and it might be the first one where the costumes aren't holiday themed... makes me sad

I agree, they have said nothing, but I do hope they have holiday inspired ones planned anyways. I find it funny this is the first set of costumes people complained about for Holiday DLC(president's day) and then they do this poll thing which is great actually, but it's going to ruin St. Patrick's Day costumes if they don't plan on having any.

Be sure to vote for the Apprentice's costume for the upcoming St. Patrick's Day DLC! And as always, be sure to head on over to the Facebook poll and vote there, too! Poll closes at 1 a.m. EST! (12 hours from now!)

it would go along way if we had some concept art

it would go along way if we had some concept art

Unfortunately, due to the size of our team, we're unable to do that. :^(

Find out the winning Adept costume and see the new Huntress concept piece here!

Well, looks like Leprechaun is winning in both polls so far, which I'm glad in case Trendy doesn't have St. Patrick's Day costume Back ups. But would be pissed if they did and I could have a Sherlock Holmes instead... ugh.

Well, looks like Leprechaun is winning in both polls so far, which I'm glad in case Trendy doesn't have St. Patrick's Day costume Back ups. But would be pissed if they did and I could have a Sherlock Holmes instead... ugh.

What you guys vote for is what you'll get. :^)

again, please find a name for the DLC that has nothing to do with St Patty's Day

Why are you all complainig about that, it is comin on St.Patricks Day, we will probably get a challenge where we have to beat a Leprechaun and have to do some irish stuff, at least I think so and I find it great that the comm can choose the costumes, although I dont like that the decision is made on fb and not on the forum.

I voted for the leprechaun, cause I want to beat a big leprechaun with a little one ;P

The huntress concept looks awesome.

Why are you all complainig about that, it is comin on St.Patricks Day, we will probably get a challenge where we have to beat a Leprechaun and have to do some irish stuff, at least I think so and I find it great that the comm can choose the costumes, although I dont like that the decision is made on fb and not on the forum.

I voted for the leprechaun, cause I want to beat a big leprechaun with a little one ;P

The huntress concept looks awesome.

How much I like voting for new costumes, I think it should have been separate from Holiday DLC, because I enjoy the Holiday themed costumes. And most people agree with me on this. Of course the challenge will be Holiday themed, but after you win, saying you unlocked a Bat Girl outfit you just go "HUH?!" or "WTF?!". Because it just isn't what you were expecting.

Anyways, I agree on the facebook thing. As I said before, once you vote on facebook, friends see the poll and randomly vote even though they don't play the game or even know what it is for which ruins it for the actually DD community. Just seems like they might as well walk on the streets, give some people a random poll to take and use those results.

but after you win, saying you unlocked a Bat Girl outfit you just go "HUH?!" or "WTF?!". Because it just isn't what you were expecting.

The pres. costumes wasnt what I expecting either ;)

because I enjoy the Holiday themed costumes. And most people agree with me on this.

I dont think that most people agree, cause then we had more theme based costumes to choose from.

The pres. costumes wasnt what I expecting either ;)

I dont think that most people agree, cause then we had more theme based costumes to choose from.

Well it was President's day. And like I said in a previous post(or in another thread i cant remember now lol), president's day costumes weren't exactly on par this time. And most people do agree with me, since these polls started I continuously seen people agree or mention that they would have holiday themed costumes.

The reason why there isn't more holiday themed ones is because on how it was done. First people wanted whatever they wanted(probably expecting trendy to give holiday themed costumes anyways + what we voted for). Also, the name of these polls don't help. People just see costume, not even saying what Holiday it will be released for or anything. Yes it does say it in the actual poll question, but who reads that? People only read the thread name which bring back to me them only reading "vote for a costume". Also, most of the holiday themed ideas for each character were generally the same so not much variety was there for it.

How much I like voting for new costumes, I think it should have been separate from Holiday DLC, because I enjoy the Holiday themed costumes. And most people agree with me on this. Of course the challenge will be Holiday themed, but after you win, saying you unlocked a Bat Girl outfit you just go "HUH?!" or "WTF?!". Because it just isn't what you were expecting.

Anyways, I agree on the facebook thing. As I said before, once you vote on facebook, friends see the poll and randomly vote even though they don't play the game or even know what it is for which ruins it for the actually DD community. Just seems like they might as well walk on the streets, give some people a random poll to take and use those results.

Of course, those people won't come to the forums to vote, meaning the forum users get two votes.

Of course, those people won't come to the forums to vote, meaning the forum users get two votes.

Ya but looking at the 2 polls, TONS more votes are on the FB poll then the forums which could be so big of a difference it could basically NULL out the forums poll. Giving 2 votes rendered useless and the majority of the decision to people who just randomly click on facebook. It's just my thoughts on all how I see this stuff working.

Also, we are at 52 votes while Facebook is over 300. By the end of the day, I'm sure I can compare the too and the forum votes would be useless to even make a change. Perhaps maybe making people also post on who they vote for on both forums and facebook may make this more of a fair polling in my opinion.

I voted for the Leprechaune because I want something to be for St Patty's day.

Imo there was/is some confusion over this dlc. At first we thought it was going to be all St. Patrick's Day themed but now with so many other costumes to pick this seems to be more of a costume dlc coming out on St. Patrick's Day. Some clarification would be nice.
Also it would seem a bit strange to get and play on an patty map to unlock a Catgirl outfit

I voted for the Leprechaune because I want something to be for St Patty's day.

Imo there was/is some confusion over this dlc. At first we thought it was going to be all St. Patrick's Day themed but now with so many other costumes to pick this seems to be more of a costume dlc coming out on St. Patrick's Day. Some clarification would be nice.
Also it would seem a bit strange to get and play on an patty map to unlock a Catgirl outfit

This was posted last Wendesday in the other thread:

Also, your ideas do not have to be limited to St. Patrick's Day. Any and all ideas are welcome.

Well I have just 1 vote, cause I will never use fb, imo its sad that fb is so important nowadays, the official sites are just second-ranked.

Trendy stated this last week:

Ya but not everyone reads, people just vote to vote even not knowing what it is for.

Plus, I can imagine console players hating PC for getting all this content and voting for something we don't want. I bet you that's what happened in these polls. CONSPIRACY THEORIES! lol