Sign in to follow this  
Immortal-D

RPG fans, rejoice!

WOW Immortal,that was the loooooooooooooooooongest post I have ever read that I am not even sure what I was reading or looking at anymore, lol. You get 2 thumbs up and five stars for even taking the time to post this.

WOW Immortal,that was the loooooooooooooooooongest post I have ever read that I am not even sure what I was reading or looking at anymore, lol. You get 2 thumbs up and five stars for even taking the time to post this.
Clearly you missed the title at the top of the post ;)

Possible spam? :p
Nothing is spam in Offtopic Forum, but don't quote me on that.

Btw what was this post supposed to accomplish? Haha
If you have ever played Dungeons & Dragons, 7th Seas, Call of Cthulhu, Cyberpunk, Warhammer, Star Wars/Trek, or any Generic Universal RPG (GURP system), then you've likely had one of the listed experiences. And if not, then you need to join my RPG group some time.

1680. The point of the Improvised Weapon Skill is not to see how many different things I can kill people with.

It totally is.
I know right? lol. Amongst my top ten are [[1184,hashtags]] & [[1185,hashtags]], b/c I've actually done those in D&D and Heroes Unlimited.

2hrs in... only at 1,745 wish me luck. :P
Only 230 left :D
How long did this take to type?!
I've had this list for quite some time, I just like to share with RPG fans. If you have ever played traditional (read- table top) 'pen and paper' RPGs, you've likely experienced a few of these items. And if not, you should move to Chicago and join one of my sessions :p