Are my items modded?

I recently bought these items in a dungeon defenders shop and i thought they were not modded. But now everyone says they are and i'm not sure so I've taken them off for the time being and now i want you guys to decide. here they are.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/antassantas/screenshot/452848338802765549?tab=public

look at all six. and is there any possibility these aren't modded?

Thank you

Yes it is Possible that these are some freak Mystmire drops for the armor and weapon although not bloody likely. The pet is screaming out to me Polly is Hacked. I picked up a decent Guardian from my tavern for 10 mana so nothing is for sure.

I recently bought these items in a dungeon defenders shop and i thought they were not modded. But now everyone says they are and i'm not sure so I've taken them off for the time being and now i want you guys to decide. here they are.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/antassantas/screenshot/452848338802765549?tab=public

look at all six. and is there any possibility these aren't modded?

Thank you

All of them are modded. All of them.

there legit items u can get drops like that late misty mire survival nighmare

All perfect armor with uber stats without upgrade by legit drops? Definetely, is not going to happen.

To the OP, all your gear is hacked in a very obvious way, pet included.

All perfect armor with uber stats without upgrade by legit drops? Definetely, is not going to happen.

To the OP, all your gear is hacked in a very obvious way, pet included.

Agreed. With being hardly upped, and those killer stats, there is no way. Even fully upped, I would still be hesitant to say they are legit.

Lucky chest - at 28 upgrades of 250 with 30%+ in all resists. Not possible.
Blessed hat - at 23 upgrades of 252 with 30%+ in all resists. Not possible.

A Lucky item spawns with 2 negative resists. A Blessed item spawns with 1 negative resist. While you can upgrade these to positive you aren't going to do it in under 30 upgrades.

In general the items are too perfect, high stats allocations will cause negative rolls. So, while you might find gear with 2-3 300+ stats it will be balanced with a couple of negative stats.

[QUOTE]there legit items u can get drops like that late misty mire survival nighmare[/QUOTE]

I always wonder if posters like this are the ones selling the modified gear.

A Lucky item usually spawns with 2 negative resists. A Blessed item usually spawns with 1 negative resist.

FTFY. Not disagreeing, just adding to your views. :)

There is a good chance those are modded, but then again, there is a good chance those are legit

There is a good chance those are modded, but then again, there is a good chance those are legit

No there isn't. These items are modded, there is no doubt about it. The only people who would say these items are possible are people who either don't know any better, or people who bought similar items and are in denial. You can't get stuff like that, it's not possible.

FTFY. Not disagreeing, just adding to your views. :)

No, he had it right. Lucky, Blessed, Enchanted, they are named that based on how many negative resists are on the piece. Enchanted = 4 positives.

Also, all of these items are "possible" to get the stats (minus the resists flaw) except for the fact that the actual CHANCE of getting them is so outrageous that getting -5- of them all with perfect stats you need like those will easily take you years of playing DD unless you truly luck out.

• 2 weeks later...
No there isn't. These items are modded, there is no doubt about it. The only people who would say these items are possible are people who either don't know any better, or people who bought similar items and are in denial. You can't get stuff like that, it's not possible.

*Cough* mystimyre *Cough*

*Cough* mystimyre *Cough*

*cough* played mistymire through wave 30 many many times and items NEVER drop like this *cough*