Funniest moment of DD

I was shopping just now, and see this guy open his shop and stated all floor items for $70:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198013930494/

I was browsing those items and then some random guy joined:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197975892373/
And the new guy went straight to the dummy and dropped a truck sized retribution, and then he left.

So me and another random shopper and the shop keeper all came the dummy. And the paypal shop keeper cannot pickup that obvious cheated weapon, I said LOL, you will be banned for this with a SS. Then he said WTF and closed the game i think.

Anyway, hacker war is on I think. I need to admit the second hacker is very creative and innovative. Bravo!

You provide no proof that the 2nd guy was hacking. And the only thing you can pin on the first guy are his personal screenshots of him using hacked gear. Where are the screenshots proving he's a USD Seller? Also, please try using the Report-A-Player form next time.

I don't think this was posted as a report, he may have made a separate report. He is simply stating how someone hacked a weapon to attempt to frame another hacker. ^^

You provide no proof that the 2nd guy was hacking. And the only thing you can pin on the first guy are his personal screenshots of him using hacked gear. Where are the screenshots proving he's a USD Seller? Also, please try using the Report-A-Player form next time.

Easy tiger, he's not trying to report he's just saying the gloves are off in the hacker community and now they are messing with each other and he thought it was very innovative and funny... to which I agree. Saw a guy with a hammer the size of a building join my misty once, it was called the Ban-Hammer too. I started laughing IRL.

Easy tiger, he's not trying to report he's just saying the gloves are off in the hacker community and now they are messing with each other and he thought it was very innovative and funny... to which I agree. Saw a guy with a hammer the size of a building join my misty once, it was called the Ban-Hammer too. I started laughing IRL.

This really isn't anything new though. People have been doing this for awhile. I was just trying to point him in the right direction.