Costume Contest Main Thread [Scottish Warrior Barbarian Concept]

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do you vote? I want that adept!

You can vote in the poll above AND vote on our Facebook poll. Right now, it's a close race between Irish bar maid and the Steampunk Adept!

http://forums.trendyent.com/showthread.php?48187-What-should-the-next-Barbarian-Costume-be
Here's an unofficial poll with all of my ideas. It is not official in any way and the only reason I post it is because I'd like to see what support people have for my suggestions. I realize that few of my suggestions were previously mentioned. That's because I felt like this thread was too active for me to voice my own opinion and not have it overlooked.

NOTE: This is a repost of a similar comment in the Adept voting thread.

Late Idea for Barbarian: Arabian Warrior (baggy pants, vest, turban - sort of Aladdin-esque) - Would be very fitting for Moraggo!

Update: 2/28/12

We're pleased to announce the winning costume for the Adept is -- Steampunk! We'll have the first concept for the Adept's new look sometime tomorrow.

Of course, I promised you guys a little treat today. Let me introduce you to the first concept of our new Huntress, Trap Girl!

Click to embiggen.

/facepalm I'm disappointed in the world today. Truly am, for both these things.
*points to quote #2 in sig*

The concept is good though, I like it Trendy. Didn't have to paste TE all over it though lol. Could have been TG for Trap Girl.

The concept is good though, I like it Trendy. Didn't have to paste TE all over it though lol. Could have been TG for Trap Girl.

I agree, please change it Trendy! Don't even make it TG, make it a symbol of a trap like the ones used on cubicleninja! Other than that, I love the costume!

I agree, please change it Trendy! Don't even make it TG, make it a picture of a trap! Other than that, I love the costume!

You realize making it a picture of a trap would make it look like a target is on her, not a trap... lol

There's a reason why it's called the first concept. ;^)

There's a reason why it's called the first concept. ;^)

Haha, I know. Just giving feedback =) Also, the big boots are fine, but the big gloves seems weird to me.

You realize making it a picture of a trap would make it look like a target is on her, not a trap... lol

Ever heard of Bullseye? He has a bullseye symbol on his forehead and he's got lethal aim. Haha. It just would make more sense though. Batgirl has a bat on her chest, so trapgirl should have a trap on hers.

Haha, I know. Just giving feedback =) Also, the big boots are fine

Upvote if you misread that the first time ;)

Of course, I promised you guys a little treat today. Let me introduce you to the first concept of our new Huntress, Trap Girl!

Sexy as she should be.

This is a concept I made for my costume idea, the Warlock (this costume is for the Apprentice):

http://neo-248.deviantart.com/art/Dungeon-Defenders-Concept-Warlock-287699321

Sorry, don't know how to put in an actual picture. (If the picture is to small to read what I wrote, you can click to enlarge)

By the way, it says or in the parenthesis next to metal plates in Default Colors.

Also, was thinking it would be kinda cool if trap Girl had armored gauntlets and boots, kinda like the armored Batsuit in Batman: Arkham Asylum/City.

Sorry, don't know how to put in an actual picture.

In most browsers you can right click on an image and copy the image URL, then you can either click on the button to the left of the film strip when using the advanced editor, or if you prefer to stay in the simple editor use

In most browsers you can right click on an image and copy the image URL, then you can either click on the button to the left of the film strip when using the advanced editor, or if you prefer to stay in the simple editor use

Thanks for the help!