Is this wpn legit or does it belong in the bin?

Is it possible that this is a legit wpn? I guess I have to trash it, but I want some opinions before I throw it away.

I believe that it is possible.

Is it in any way likely? Not really.

How much did you pay for it? If it was bargain priced or free then it's a hack. A weapon like that would sell for a mint.

It's possible, but a very rare drop considering it has 2 300+ stats, with no negatives. But then again, equips with lower upgrades have a higher chances of dropping with higher stats.

Hack, some weapons can drop with high stats but this one isnt legit. Only the reward like weapons from misty can drop with high stats im guessing the weapon isnt one but I migth be wrong.

Hack, some weapons can drop with high stats but this one isnt legit.

If you're talking about the newer weapons, it's true that they're more often the ones that come with high stats, but through my experience in Misty, I've found older weapons with stats in the 300s.

i just dont get it why people always have to ask whats legit or not. in a game that is so poorly programmed that u can hack items with scriptkiddie-skills you just cant use any economy. go, find your stuff yourself and you know your using legit, otherwise you could always end up with hacked stuff. and if you dont care, then dont care and use it, but dont ask people here for admission to use it.

i just dont get it why people always have to ask whats legit or not. in a game that is so poorly programmed that u can hack items with scriptkiddie-skills you just cant use any economy. go, find your stuff yourself and you know your using legit, otherwise you could always end up with hacked stuff. and if you dont care, then dont care and use it, but dont ask people here for admission to use it.

So its that time of the month for you? you should lie down and take it easy :)

He might be asking because he isn't sure of wether it is hacked or not but paid a bit for it so its not certain from the price or anything if it is leggit or hacked. And seeing from the replies, not everyone here is sure either.