* 10% Resistances effectiveness buff to NM *CRIES*

I don't know how you got "perfect" from that, but armors that meet those qualifications are not uncommon for those who farm Misty.

like i played with many ppl who farm mysti and i saw their gear
its nto even close to that

and its not common at all
its totally rare to get a SINGLE piece, figure out a whole set
that is WITHOUT TRADING since he never posted anything on trade :)

also like everyone knows perfect stats are much more important than 250
the main reason legit ppl dont have a 250 set is that is more likely they dropped something with perfect or nearly stats with lower up
having a 250 with missing important stats or some negative make the piece useless, having a 210 with all the stats wanted make the piece nearly perfect anyway

[quote]
By the way, this thread isn't about if his gears are legit .[/QUOTE]

ofc he didnt want it to be about this
but like the example above i could start a thread
"ehy yesterday at disneyworld i was with scarlett and i saw a cat very nice"
ofc i d want the thread to be about the cat but everyone woudl want to hear about scarlett not me or the cat

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also like everyone knows perfect stats are much more important than 250
the main reason legit ppl dont have a 250 set is that is more likely they dropped something with perfect or nearly stats with lower up having a 250 with missing important stats or some negative make the piece useless.

You sir... are... just no.
I can't fully understand what you had in mind exactly but it's a mish-mash. Perfect stats are important an all but depends how lower your "perfect but lower upgrades" item is, if it's about 100 then it's NOT better and not gonna be even with stats 200 each.
If you think negatives makes items useless then I can see you are on mid-level of knowing what is good for you, don't worry we all had our breakthroughs in what we wanted to wear (starting at being happy with 8 stats 10 each, gaining 500 in something, calling ppl with 1k hackers, then we got 1k ourselves, called 2k statters hackers, then we got 2k ourselves and finally knew what is good). The point is that if you are builder who makes base safe during nightmare all you need is casting, decent hp and maxed your main tower stat, you can have negatives in skills, hero attack and you will still overpower those who has all positive stats by 1k difference. DPS chars can have all tower stats 0 and nothing bad will happen coz they eat bosses and ogres alive.

So basically, deal with it that gear like this is 100% legit, stop offtopic of yours coz you have not enough knowledge of game system to speak like you do now, make new thread and continue your hater hating there. Jealousy is deadly in DD I must say.

You know, I'm really glad there are a decent number of sensible people in this community. Its a shame its being tarnished by the minority though.

Ps I ONLY have 45% [after set bonus] on generic, the rest are like 33/34ish iirc. The point of the thread is that with the resistance increase, I could have had it down at 41/42, and the rest at 35/36. This would lead to maybe a 30% reduction in damage taken in NM? No point having decent stats if you get pwned by a poison/fire ogre.

Without getting into the haked/legit BS, there is (I would imagine) a world of difference between hero respecs and gear respec in DD now due to the differing nature of hero stats vs gear stats.

Hero stats have a fixed base with no randomness. There is, in absolutely every case, a known starting point. This isn't the case with gear. The value of almost every stat on a piece of gear is randomized upon item generation, precluding the possibility of a fixed base upon which the item is built via upgrades. In order to make respeccing gear possible the system would have to save the beginning stats of every item generated and discard them only when that item was removed from the game world via auto-selling or tavern sales. While it may well be possible to do this, you're talking about an enormous resource hog, I should think (please keep in mind that I'm no programmer. This is supposition on my part and I freely admit that). Given the number of items generated in a single play session, even on a single map, the amount of data that would need to be stored becomes exponentially larger with each and every wave completed.

Gear respecs would be an option that I would embrace with open arms, but the fact is that in a loot game like this one, in which every item is randomly generated, the idea is incredibly impractical. The only other way I see to make it possible would be fixed starting stats along the lines of WoW gear.

The only other way I see to make it possible would be fixed starting stats along the lines of WoW gear.

Please man... whenever I go, whatever I play and have fun there MUST be some damn ******** motherhumper without skill, life, imagination, love who will say "WoW this and that". For the sake of whatever we believe in stop talking about goddamn WoW, game that dies in pain and only blind and stupid addicted kids still play it, "wow best graphics, wow best quests, wow best classes, wow best systems" when EVERY DAMN other game has same or even better parts... You sir... just tell me you don't play WoW anymore or better, tell me you hate it like I do (I hate Tibia same much). Why? Coz of WoW's community, stupid bunch of blinded noobs who always knows best and roam entire internet telling how WoW is awesome when it isn't.

On topic:
Gear restat should be free of charge but for example giving u half of mana invested for upgrading from 222 to 223.
Example:
You have 200m mana, upgrade from level 222 to 223, pay 30m mana, u have 170m mana left.
Oops I added wrong stat...
Degrade from 223 to 222, pay 0 mana, get 15m mana, now I have 185m mana.

Also like Thaelyn said, when item is picked up it gets stats blocked so we can't upgrade to lvl 200 investing hp, then degrade to 1 deleting tower range and upgrade again into hp.

It would be really handy coz with amounts of patches Trendy release with boost/nerf included we all get caught into vortex of berserker.

also like everyone knows perfect stats are much more important than 250
the main reason legit ppl dont have a 250 set is that is more likely they dropped something with perfect or nearly stats with lower up
having a 250 with missing important stats or some negative make the piece useless, having a 210 with all the stats wanted make the piece nearly perfect anyway

ofc he didnt want it to be about this
but like the example above i could start a thread
"ehy yesterday at disneyworld i was with scarlett and i saw a cat very nice"
ofc i d want the thread to be about the cat but everyone woudl want to hear about scarlett not me or the cat

One (if hacker) Does not simply complain about a hacked set.

There is no easier logic to understand this. A HACKER WILL modify it back to its old stats AND MOVE ON. LEGIT PLAYERS GOTTAH COMPLAIN or suggest in order to get his life-time invested gear slightly better.

WHY U NO UNDERSTAND!?. STOP ACCUSING FOR HACKERS AND CATCH THE REAL ONES IN USD SHOPS.

*Major FACEPALM*
after reading all the posts i had to post this.

Without getting into the haked/legit BS, there is (I would imagine) a world of difference between hero respecs and gear respec in DD now due to the differing nature of hero stats vs gear stats.

Hero stats have a fixed base with no randomness. There is, in absolutely every case, a known starting point. This isn't the case with gear. The value of almost every stat on a piece of gear is randomized upon item generation, precluding the possibility of a fixed base upon which the item is built via upgrades. In order to make respeccing gear possible the system would have to save the beginning stats of every item generated and discard them only when that item was removed from the game world via auto-selling or tavern sales. While it may well be possible to do this, you're talking about an enormous resource hog, I should think (please keep in mind that I'm no programmer. This is supposition on my part and I freely admit that). Given the number of items generated in a single play session, even on a single map, the amount of data that would need to be stored becomes exponentially larger with each and every wave completed.

Gear respecs would be an option that I would embrace with open arms, but the fact is that in a loot game like this one, in which every item is randomly generated, the idea is incredibly impractical. The only other way I see to make it possible would be fixed starting stats along the lines of WoW gear.

Respecting armor would be too much of a pain for TN to build into the game. It will take up too much resources of the game server itself keeping records of all the randomly generated armours and items.

Please man... whenever I go, whatever I play and have fun there MUST be some damn ******** motherhumper without skill, life, imagination, love who will say "WoW this and that".
What the hell are you on about?[quote] For the sake of whatever we believe in stop talking about goddamn WoW, game that dies in pain and only blind and stupid addicted kids still play it, "wow best graphics, wow best quests, wow best classes, wow best systems" when EVERY DAMN other game has same or even better parts...[/quote] Please point out where in my post I said anything of the sort.[quote] You sir... just tell me you don't play WoW anymore or better, tell me you hate it like I do (I hate Tibia same much). [/quote] I owe you exactly ZERO explanation or justification for using a commonly known mechanic in another game as a frame of reference.[quote]Why? Coz of WoW's community, stupid bunch of blinded noobs who always knows best and roam entire internet telling how WoW is awesome when it isn't.[/quote] Again, point out where I said anything even remotely like that.

[quote]Also like Thaelyn said, when item is picked up it gets stats blocked so we can't upgrade to lvl 200 investing hp, then degrade to 1 deleting tower range and upgrade again into hp.[/quote] Thaelyn said no such thing. What Thealyn said (and I would know, being Thaelyn and all) is a logical, common sense line of reasoning to answer the question of why we can't have gear respecs. It has absolutely nothing to do with any system of removing points from one stat to put them into another.

Respecting armor would be too much of a pain for TN to build into the game. It will take up too much resources of the game server itself keeping records of all the randomly generated armours and items.
Yeah, that's kinda what I said in the post you quoted there.

The point is that if you are builder who makes base safe during nightmare all you need is casting

man why on earth are you trying to exaplin the game to me? :D
made me laugh but this is not a comic show its a discussion thread

a 250 set IS NOT LEGIT from a unknown random user never seen on earth, im sorry but that cant be it

if you dont understand it its not my fault

also stop telling im going OT because this is not a argue, im TELLING YOU how it is
i also EXPLAINED YOU why is that

now the discussions is over, either you understand or you dont

cya

A HACKER WILL modify it back to its old stats AND MOVE ON.

many ppl had hacked gear as gift
or bought it
so its possible he didnt hack himself and got it someway

but i explained already this whole point dunno why you are bringing it up again while it was ALREADY answered

now back to the topic

a 250 set IS NOT LEGIT from a unknown random user never seen on earth, im sorry but that cant be it

also stop telling im going OT because this is not a argue, im TELLING YOU how it is

cya

mmm, please stop trolling around this thread. It's clear to all of us that you're the one with hacked gear. Only someone with hacked gear would bother and harass someone like this to this extent. Please stop derailing the topic. Thank you.

Thaelyn

Well I didn't meant to be offensive to you as a person in any way, this is just my way of reaction when I see "this should be like in WoW", no it shouldn't! DD can copy every game except WoW... Diablo is also Blizzard series, so maybe let's bring diablo-like systems as Nightmare mode is and stick to Diablo. Let's just skip this topic coz I'm not into meaningless arguing like user "mmm".

But coming back to earth, suggestions players comes up with (like re-spec sets) are natural counter attack for Trendy's neverending nerf/boost spree, from experience over many games I know that people have tendency to deal with things the way they are, like class xyz is weak in game yzx and everybody knows that, the ones who play it and actually beat asses developed skill to control it's flaws making it still balanced and worthy class. Then developers decide to nerf other classes to make broken class more popular among community, all players are threw on sea again even if played houndreds hours with their favourite class. And if broken class gets boosted or changed in system of working, players who played it will end up on sea also. The point is that humans can take things and get used to them and stop seeing them as flaws later on.

I don't know how Trendy's besta-testing works but from what I see almost everything that is released is spontaneous idea made up month before given date of celebration:

We got Holiday Extravaganza - ended up pretty good, except it's simply hard enough to call it "exclusive for hackers"

We got Barbarian who was planned long before = pvp hp bug, clickfiesta char, bugs with battle leap, bug with not hitting target in front of him, after 10 patches he became decent to play with, still useless in NM Assault though.

We got Sky O' Love = fps eating map, still huge drops while building under bridge, transparent walls and everything making hell know where it ends and barricade starts, also "hacker exclusive" coz hard enough to drive normal player crazy.

It's pretty much self-explaining how developers test their product before giving to public, DO NOT balance game to top-tier players but to mid-tier simply, it's better to give desired fun to most of players than 1000 of them who are triple 2k statters and still hardly makes nightmare mode.

cya

Over? It is coz you lost miserably in your own agruments kid.
So you say that if someone never posted on forum and is not a celebrity of game must be a hacker coz have 250^ items? You are really jealous of some random guy, this is all I see in your meaningless, pointless and always losing to others posts. Why I try to explain game to you? Read my entire post to which you have replied AGAIN and you will see there sentence "you have not enough knowledge of game to even speak of item drop, legits and hackers".

I have over 500 hours in the game and barely hit 800-1500 stats and 40% Physical Resistance on my gear. I don't believe anyone breaking 40% in more than two resistance is Legitimate (Same for people breaking 2K stats in more than two fields).

I don't care if anyone hacks they can ruin the challenge for themselves.

But my point is, If you have obtained that gear solely on your own without friends or yourself using a hex editor there is still no point to be upset Regardless if you did or did not legitimately obtain it.

You're already strong enough to completely destroy anything they release on nightmare or duo it you missing Four stat points per armor piece wont change your game.

It's pretty easy to break 40% resistance on 2 stats with dropped gear, no hacks. Takes items with at least 200^ to do it though.

mmm, please stop trolling around this thread. It's clear to all of us that you're the one with hacked gear. Only someone with hacked gear would bother and harass someone like this to this extent. Please stop derailing the topic. Thank you.

One can only hope that he is trolling as that would actually be something he was able to pull off to a decent degree. But I think its safe to say that he is probably just as brain numb as he seems.

In his defense he does drive people off this board with his sheer stupidity. Even if he gets proven wrong more or less every post he makes he will just bounce back like it never happened. And then blatantly ignore the facts given. And thus he tends to "win" arguments just by being so thick that the "competition" has to go read a book in order to recover from the brain hurting due to having to interact to someone like that. And while reading said book they laugh at the pure notion of coming back here to keep trying and they don't.

You have to read his posts as if they were comedic satire at its purest form. Granted they are not, but once you do that you will be able to laugh at it and not even bother.

Well I didn't meant to be offensive to you as a person in any way, this is just my way of reaction when I see "this should be like in WoW", no it shouldn't! DD can copy every game except WoW... Diablo is also Blizzard series, so maybe let's bring diablo-like systems as Nightmare mode is and stick to Diablo. Let's just skip this topic coz I'm not into meaningless arguing like user "mmm".

But coming back to earth, suggestions players comes up with (like re-spec sets) are natural counter attack for Trendy's neverending nerf/boost spree, from experience over many games I know that people have tendency to deal with things the way they are, like class xyz is weak in game yzx and everybody knows that, the ones who play it and actually beat asses developed skill to control it's flaws making it still balanced and worthy class. Then developers decide to nerf other classes to make broken class more popular among community, all players are threw on sea again even if played houndreds hours with their favourite class. And if broken class gets boosted or changed in system of working, players who played it will end up on sea also. The point is that humans can take things and get used to them and stop seeing them as flaws later on.

I don't know how Trendy's besta-testing works but from what I see almost everything that is released is spontaneous idea made up month before given date of celebration:

We got Holiday Extravaganza - ended up pretty good, except it's simply hard enough to call it "exclusive for hackers"

We got Barbarian who was planned long before = pvp hp bug, clickfiesta char, bugs with battle leap, bug with not hitting target in front of him, after 10 patches he became decent to play with, still useless in NM Assault though.

We got Sky O' Love = fps eating map, still huge drops while building under bridge, transparent walls and everything making hell know where it ends and barricade starts, also "hacker exclusive" coz hard enough to drive normal player crazy.

It's pretty much self-explaining how developers test their product before giving to public, DO NOT balance game to top-tier players but to mid-tier simply, it's better to give desired fun to most of players than 1000 of them who are triple 2k statters and still hardly makes nightmare mode.

It's sad that you actually have to defend statements that are entirely correct as people don't get them. It's not even hard. You're posting facts that is quite easy to relate to by anyone with some ability in the brain department.

The really wickedly awesome part is that common sense is just void on these boards now for the most part. Someone posts a concern about the game, then he is bashed and accused of having hacked gear with no proof. Then he is forced to try prove that the people who taunt him with no evidence is wrong. Wow, just wow. It would be funny to see someone try a stunt like that at a half decent job where some sort responsibility was involved.

Sigh. You're assuming once again. I have never posted anything in trade before, yet I have bought and sold many many god-tier items. The reason is simple: I prefer to sell my things as soon as I can because I farm daily, and it's gotten to the point where my shop is full, my Item Box is full, and my tavern floor is full. It's simple as opening your AFK shop, or joining others. I also have a list of 10 or so people on my Steam who I give note to whenever I need to sell something.

I can tell you now that while it did take me since the beginning of NM to find a good 220~250^ tower set, I have found more than 4 or 5 sets for DPS, reason being that all I wanted were 1) positive resistance, 2) positive HP + damage. Those are really not rare and not hacked for someone who farm Misty and get to a high wave on a regular basis.

And no, it is not like your example. In your example you've made a statement along with your main topic. The OP did not say "My gears are legit, and can we have a respec option?" You've made a reference to meeting Scarlett, so people have the right to ask for proof. OP said nothing regarding the legitimacy of his items until you came along.

this is all I see

but you proved to be blind already
so stop trying to argue with me, you clearly are one of those not able to understand game mechanics

OP said nothing regarding the legitimacy of his items until you came along.

so?
WTF cares about WHEN he told it?
you are really trolling hard

HE SAID it was legit
i dont give a damn when, but since he said it now its legit to ask him to at least show it

since he is refusing to do so its clear and written in stones its hacked

and now stop with these nonsense guys

so?
WTF cares about WHEN he told it?
you are really trolling hard

HE SAID it was legit
i dont give a damn when, but since he said it now its legit to ask him to at least show it

since he is refusing to do so its clear and written in stones its hacked

and now stop with these nonsense guys

I wouldn't want to show my equips either in a thread where ONE guy is stubbornly insisting my gears are not legit no matter what - I feel no obligation to do so. Showing it would just give you more of a chance to rip it apart and calling it hacked, as well as getting unnecessary attention from the crazy witch hunt team.

The community is not asking for proof, you are. You're free to ask for proof, but the OP is also free to decline your request. It's no right of yours to enforce your will onto others.

If you already think just 250^ + 45% generic resistance is hacked, what more can he do to prove it's not? Did you want to see all 8 negatives? Because it sounds like you're sold on that it's hacked regardless of its stats.

Regardless whether the gear is legit or not, this is the state of the nightmare mode currently and you have to accept that it is a work in progress. Similar thing happened to people who who bought the super Ret's for billions and now it's been nerfed twice. You just cannot get too attached to gears you acquired in NM right now. Just farm some more and get a new 250+^ set again. I'm sure you can do it as your "nerfed" 250+^ set is hasn't been degraded and it should be more than sufficient for misty survival farming to wave 30. Have fun.

I wouldn't want to show my equips

i would have no problem instead
cause my gear is legit
and why should i hide it?
i like clear things not hidden :)

[quote]
If you already think just 250^ + 45% generic resistance is hacked, what more can he do to prove it's not? Did you want to see all 8 negatives? Because it sounds like you're sold on that it's hacked regardless of its stats.[/QUOTE]

i dont think a generic X stat means hacked

i think HIS stats with HIS modus operandi with HIS way of noob posting with HIS way of acting means hacked

nothing more nothing less

I wouldn't want to show my equips

i would have no problem instead
cause my gear is legit
and why should i hide it?
i like clear things not hidden :)

[quote]
If you already think just 250^ + 45% generic resistance is hacked, what more can he do to prove it's not? Did you want to see all 8 negatives? Because it sounds like you're sold on that it's hacked regardless of its stats.[/QUOTE]

i dont think a generic X stat means hacked

i think HIS stats with HIS modus operandi with HIS way of noob posting with HIS way of acting means hacked

nothing more nothing less