* 10% Resistances effectiveness buff to NM *CRIES*

-90% resistance in NM
-Trendy gives an additional 10% resistance
-People cry and want respecs
-Respecs are allowed, but without a refund in mana.
-Players respec to min/max
-Trendy nerfs the resistance buff to 5%
-More whining due to imperfect armor

tl;dr
Just deal with it, because it can change without notice

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we are all waiting for the SS of this PERFECT armor SET that suddenly is not perfect and not good anymore :D

"Perfect" is subjective, and not the same for everyone. A hero set with -400 in every tower stat could still be "perfect" for a dps hero. The idea of something being "perfect" also scales with improvements and in comparison with current gears. The OP did not mention his set being perfect, even by his standards.

i love how people complain about any nurf and any buff, people on this forum complain about everything.

re-specking armour would be impossible to balance properly, it would be the biggest mana sink and take away a lot of need for looking for new armour. good idea in theory but in practice, people would still end up complaining about it, "it costs to much to upgrade" "it doesnt cost enough"

your 90% sets are still 90% sets, they are still JUST AS GOOD AS THEY WHERE BEFORE.
they just made it easier to get 90% sets in NM

If you're talking about hero/tower stats, sure, it makes little difference with the 10 or so points. But when it comes to resistances, it's the difference between having 1 or 2 (or between 2 and 3) 90% NM resists. Since you can only upgrade resistance past 23/24% (minus set bonus) once every 10 upgrades, it's not as simple as "oh, just add more into it." If his gears are already 3/4 upgraded, there is no way he can put as much as he needs into resistances.

i love how people complain about any nurf and any buff, people on this forum complain about everything.

re-specking armour would be impossible to balance properly, it would be the biggest mana sink and take away a lot of need for looking for new armour. good idea in theory but in practice, people would still end up complaining about it, "it costs to much to upgrade" "it doesnt cost enough"

your 90% sets are still 90% sets, they are still JUST AS GOOD AS THEY WHERE BEFORE.
they just made it easier to get 90% sets in NM

My set is worse than the same set with only 1 upgrade done, because that set will reach higher resistances than mine can. Those final few percentages could mean I take 2x poison damage compared to someone else.

we are all waiting for the SS of this PERFECT armor SET that suddenly is not perfect and not good anymore :D

Again wow, READ! I didn't say in the OP that it was anything other than 250^.

so it is bad?

so then why complain at all? youll find something else soon

btw about the screenshot? can we see it?

well so you have a armor that was great for you
fully upgraded with high resis

trendy then makes the gap between insane and nm a little bit smaller
something where even you have profit from...because all the resistances that werent perfect are better now too

but what do you do
you complain about lemme guess 10 % resistances that you werent able to put in that armor
you dont see that your armor has gotten these 10% resistances with this buff
so your armor got better and you complain that it is now worse then it COULD have been if you would have known of these changes
some may call it bad luck

dude serously this whole thread is just a waste of time...
well a funny one
or else i wouldnt reply

hf upgrading a new armor set that is slyghtly better or at least as good as the old one^^

well so you have a armor that was great for you
fully upgraded with high resis

trendy then makes the gap between insane and nm a little bit smaller
something where even you have profit from...because all the resistances that werent perfect are better now too

but what do you do
you complain about lemme guess 10 % resistances that you werent able to put in that armor
you dont see that your armor has gotten these 10% resistances with this buff
so your armor got better and you complain that it is now worse then it COULD have been if you would have known of these changes
some may call it bad luck

dude serously this whole thread is just a waste of time...
well a funny one
or else i wouldnt reply

hf upgrading a new armor set that is slyghtly better or at least as good as the old one^^

What's wrong with him suggesting something that could improve the upgrading system overall for current and future players? I hardly think it would hurt anyone to have an armor respec option implemented if possible. While it's not as urgent as some other issues DD has, it's not a bad addition to be considered later on.

You don't buy a green shirt from your local store, wear it for a day, then take it back and say "Hey I changed my mind, I want a red one." You just go and buy a red shirt and have both.

You don't buy a green shirt from your local store, wear it for a day, then take it back and say "Hey I changed my mind, I want a red one." You just go and buy a red shirt and have both.

That's why stores have a 7 day return/exchange policy. :)

I think its fine to suggest that you would like a way to respec your armor and I think there are some times when it really might make a difference, but this is not one of them. Natural progression dictates that there will always be stuff better than what you now have and if not today then next week or the week after your best of class armor will again not be the latest and greatest and will need to be replaced if you have ubergear OCD. Armor is now better than when you got yours so you now have the option to upgrade to better armor if you choose, like every time better armor becomes available in the game.

To all the whiners saying the OP is hacking...being that it is ridiculously easy to hack in this game...if the OP was hacking, do you really think he would even be making this thread if he hacked his gear? Couldn't he just correct it?

To all the whiners saying the OP is hacking...being that it is ridiculously easy to hack in this game...if the OP was hacking, do you really think he would even be making this thread if he hacked his gear? Couldn't he just correct it?

well i dont know if you can hack exacly the amount of stats you desire

otherwise i would just be curious why they dont hack items with some negative that doesnt matter so to have a not perfect set but impossible to detect

this thing really bothered me since i started to see those 50% resist x4, its to easy to make a top items but not possible to be pointed out as hacked...

so to answer your question, either:

1) its possible to hack but not so deep
2) hackers are basically idiots and most of them dont have a clue about the game mechanics of DD

2) would also explain why he made this thread to ask such a obvious thing, ofc hackers just play 10 min and doing in afantasy world they dont have a clue about the real game

so i think ill go with 2 :D

otherwise i would just be curious why they dont hack items with some negative that doesnt matter so to have a not perfect set but impossible to detect

You're late to the party. People already do that..

this thing really bothered me since i started to see those 50% resist x4, its to easy to make a top items but not possible to be pointed out as hacked...

so to answer your question, either:

1) its possible to hack but not so deep
2) hackers are basically idiots and most of them dont have a clue about the game mechanics of DD

2) would also explain why he made this thread to ask such a obvious thing, ofc hackers just play 10 min and doing in afantasy world they dont have a clue about the real game

so i think ill go with 2 :D

And again, I asked why NOT. I have 500 hours on this game, so rather than me being clueless its you being jealous.

im still waiting some screeshot of this set but i guess now you had enough time to forge it :D

You're late to the party. People already do that..

most hacked gear i see is easily recognizable

and i see MANY ppl with that (when i go around for pug games)

And again, I asked why NOT. I have 500 hours on this game, so rather than me being clueless its you being jealous.

You keep saying this yet your very first post in this thread is:

Just ruined my ^250 up set, no point having 45 generic resist when I could have gotten away with 41/42 and still hit the 90% NM cap. :/ any way to re-spec armor?

No where do you ask why there is no option to respec armor, you didn't start asking that until later. Your very first post does indeed sound like you are asking if there is a way to respec your armor.

I have over 500 hours in the game and barely hit 800-1500 stats and 40% Physical Resistance on my gear. I don't believe anyone breaking 40% in more than two resistance is Legitimate (Same for people breaking 2K stats in more than two fields).

I don't care if anyone hacks they can ruin the challenge for themselves.

But my point is, If you have obtained that gear solely on your own without friends or yourself using a hex editor there is still no point to be upset Regardless if you did or did not legitimately obtain it.

You're already strong enough to completely destroy anything they release on nightmare or duo it you missing Four stat points per armor piece wont change your game.

It's pretty likely the gear is hacked, mainly because god tier gear isn't always 250^. Sometimes its 200, 220, or 240^, with super broken base stats, but never all 250^. This implies that it was all bought from a hacked source or hacked. Boohoo, you miss out on 20 tower attack with 2700 stats? Who ****ing cares?

Still don't get why this community is so crazy about hackers, it's a PvE game (no1 takes PvP seriously let's be honest). It's not like if person A hacks person B get butthurt (well actually it seem so, person B being the community). If someone hacks he is just ruining his own gaming experience, you have the choice of kicking him or just leaving his game.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not in favor for the hackers I don't like them either, but it's a PvE game and I don't know why hacking is such a big deal here, I would rather like all the attention from hackers to the game (fixing bugs, adding good content).

So could someone explain why hackers are such a big deal here? Is it because ppl are jeaulous (cuz even legit ppl are getting called hackers cuz of their great drops). Or is it just the hate against hackers in common?

I don't understand why people don't understand why others don't like hackers. Sure if this was a single player off line game I could honestly care less what others do. But when the game developer sets aside a special server for multiplayer where hacking is not allowed how can you not be upset that people are taking advantage of the system and hacking?

I'll agree sometimes people over react around here but to expect people to just shrug it off and 'deal with it' is a bit under reacting.

I'll agree sometimes people over react around here but to expect people to just shrug it off and 'deal with it' is a bit under reacting.

^This is exactly what I mean

im still waiting some screeshot of this set but i guess now you had enough time to forge it :D

Why does he have to prove anything to you?

Ever since your first post in this thread, you have completely missed the point with utter disrespect and assumption with no evidences. Just because you see hackers out there does not mean anyone with god-tier items is one (but from what I can tell from your posts, your ability to judge whether or not something is hacked is severely impaired).

There is nothing impossible about having a legit 250^ set.

Why does he have to prove anything to you?

Ever since your first post in this thread, you have completely missed the point with utter disrespect and assumption with no evidences.

i explained clearly the reason why he has hacked gear and it was out of any reasonable doubt

and he doesnt have to answer TO ME
he has to do to the forum

since HE posted "ehy my stuff is legit " then HE HAS to at least show it

its not like i come here and say "ehy yesterday i went to disneyworld with scarlett johansonn " and then i expect you to believe me
if you would ask for a picture or something id HAVE TO post it

he did open this thread not me, so he has to take responsability for it

i explained clearly the reason why he has hacked gear and it was out of any reasonable doubt

and he doesnt have to answer TO ME
he has to do to the forum

since HE posted "ehy my stuff is legit " then HE HAS to at least show it

its not like i come here and say "ehy yesterday i went to disneyworld with scarlett johansonn " and then i expect you to believe me
if you would ask for a picture or something id HAVE TO post it

he did open this thread not me, so he has to take responsability for it

Your explanation is completely based on the fact that you're assuming he has a perfect 250^ set, which he has never said he had. All he said was that they had 250 upgrades, and 45% in generic resistance. I don't know how you got "perfect" from that, but armors that meet those qualifications are not uncommon for those who farm Misty.

By the way, this thread isn't about if his gears are legit (you're the one who started the whole legit/hacked hype), so no, he has absolutely no responsibilities of proving anything. All he asked for was a suggestion to respec armors, I see no need for evidences in that.

sure you can do it the same way you "dropped" them :)

I like the part where this guy is being a kid. I tell you something that will blow your mind to nothingness.
User "dogie" said he has 45% generic ONLY, didn't mentioned other resistances. He for sure also said this 45% is his resistance AFTER set bonus.
1. We drop an item with 250^
2. We see it's all res 10% (low huh?)
3. We add every res to 23% and this way we used random amount of upgrades (let's round it up to 20)
4. We have 230 upgrades left, every 10 upgrades we can add 1-2% to one resist.
5. So we round it DOWN, assuming every upgrade will give 1% and never 2% (which will NEVER happen, there must be some 2% but nvm)
6. This way on level 250 we have exactly 46% resistance CLEAN (which is useless coz 36% is all u need, after set bonus u will have 47% here)
7. As u see i made here an armor that would have stats 46/23/23/23 or 58/30/30/30 after set bonus.

Haters gonna hate. Therefore I don't see any good proof of hacking.