Losing interest b/c of broken progression. How do i get back/where do i go from here

What exactly are you trying to progress from/to? You've got more than sufficient gear to clear most of the campaign on nightmare.

What exactly are you trying to progress from/to? You've got more than sufficient gear to clear most of the campaign on nightmare.

except the boss on NM misty

Seriously?

Your stats are on par with mine and I can solo HC NM Glitterheim to wave 14..

Wave 12+ in Glitter should have the odd chest drop which would potentially be an upgrade over your current gear, either that or try survival ES past wave 12.

As for Mistymire.. You aren't supposed to be able to solo the campaign on NM. Get a group of people together with gear in your league and the ability to learn the map and your should be golden.

Yes if you are looking to solo NM Misty then you are going about it all the wrong way. Most of the game you can solo but a small part of it you need a team. If you aren't looking for people to play with then you have presented yourself with quite a challenge.

nah im not looking to solo nm misty. i know that thing's damn near impossible solo. i just don't know where to go to obtain better gear than what i currently have.

wihch surviv map is better for gear? alch labs, ES or glitter?

also does mix mode make any diff on gear quality on NM survival as opposed to non mix?

nah im not looking to solo nm misty. i know that thing's damn near impossible solo. i just don't know where to go to obtain better gear than what i currently have.

wihch surviv map is better for gear? alch labs, ES or glitter?

also does mix mode make any diff on gear quality on NM survival as opposed to non mix?

- Alch Labs / Ramps / Spires / Glitter seem to be the go too's.
- Mixed Mode increases loot quality by "a minor amount" and new patch 7.16e will make it another 5%.
- Hardcore also increases loot quality.

If you can muster it you will want to do a: "Nightmare Survival Mixed Mode Hardcore" of one of the above levels. Or all the above levels for variety. It is the highest possible difficulty you can set it to and yields the highest possible gear (next to misty)

- Alch Labs / Ramps / Spires / Glitter seem to be the go too's. .

Also add Misty to that list. If you can make it to the boss, odds are you can go even further in survival (even if you can't beat the boss).

When I had your stats (like 2-3 weeks ago) I threw my Apprentice's gear on my Countess and started doing Alch labs HC MM. At first I couldn't get very far but after a few runs and some gear upgrades I managed to get to wave 23 - only reason I lost was because of mystery damage. I play with friends though, most survivals require a team to get far. I reached somewhere around 1600-1700 tower damage and started doing Misty survival - Now I'm above 2k tower damage and rising. I also have a 2300 tower HP apprentice for walls, an aura monk with 1k+ stats, trap huntress with 1kish stats, and a Barbarian that I use as a combat hero. All of these are useful, so I recommend you start leveling some new chars if you don't have all of them.

Wait how do I get stats that good? Loot progression is one of those things nobody ever talks about here because they want it to be some sort of secret or something.

Wait how do I get stats that good? Loot progression is one of those things nobody ever talks about here because they want it to be some sort of secret or something.

HAHAHA I seriously hope you're trolling bro.

In case you're not: Nobody ever talks about it because most people are smart enough to take a look at the "PC/Console Guides" subforum. Those that do ask about it get directed to the "PC/Console Guides" subforum.

I didn't know if that guide was still in-date or not because of hundreds of patches, i'll just bugger off to those guides then!