Where are the old school defenders? :D

So I just bought the game and playing it once again. Anyways, are the old school defenders still in here? :P
Finally, Cnoone, Roh, those are the guys I remember. I want to play with you guys once again. :)

Hey iyn! Most left with the constant yoyo patching. Sad but the game is pretty wrecked....

I did get to play with cnoone and mookmonster a lot in the early pc days though. ;)

Hello, me too! I was from the old days too, but again largely played solo - remembered all of your guides for the mobile version and the chats on IRC. :)

I'm around, just playing console :(

Haven't seen rp3 in a while. Glad some of the other old players moved on when PC/Console released though :)

I bought the game when it came out. I'm still playing, even though I did take a break for a couple of months. I'm still really enjoying it. People around here complain way too much. I can't wait for the new Eternia Shard level.

Hey iyn! Most left with the constant yoyo patching. Sad but the game is pretty wrecked....

I did get to play with cnoone and mookmonster a lot in the early pc days though. ;)

The game is not wrecked, you are confusing not getting your way with a uninformed opinion.

No game will ever be perfect, every time you change something you have to consider the other variables it will affect. A game like DD is ever evolving and continues to get better, sometimes things don't as planned but they get fixed. The community would benefit a lot more from constructive posts. I am happy to see this "yoyo" patching as opposed to no changes being made, not fixing any issues and a developer that doesn't care about the quality of content.

We're still there...still addict ^^ having a lot of fun

idsteam: nico__78

Its nice to see so many old mobile players here still ;)

[QUOTE]all I see are more and more people ditching the game because they can't progress or because what they did manage to do has become impossible..[/QUOTE]They know that progression isn't very clear and they will work on that (and have worked on it as recent content has shown), however, any lack of ability to progress is merely not knowing where to go next. They absolutely would be able to progress if they experimented with builds, tried different challenges, read guides on the forums, etc.

Assault Misison Pack and Sky O' Love offer mythical rewards on *Hard*, when originally the intent was for mythics to ONLY be available on Nightmare.. Seems to me like this should be helping to bridge the gap between insane and nightmare, but maybe people didn't notice this.

They know that progression isn't very clear and they will work on that (and have worked on it as recent content has shown), however, any lack of ability to progress is merely not knowing where to go next. They absolutely would be able to progress if they experimented with builds, tried different challenges, read guides on the forums, etc.

Assault Misison Pack and Sky O' Love offer mythical rewards on *Hard*, when originally the intent was for mythics to ONLY be available on Nightmare.. Seems to me like this should be helping to bridge the gap between insane and nightmare, but maybe people didn't notice this.

undoing stuff that people have spent hours after hour on refining and making is not cool, ever..

making levels so they can't be done solo is also not cool when there isn't anyone around to play with.. unless you want to help me do Sky o Love and Xmas Challenge on NM..adding achievements I can't get because I don't have anyone to play with is.. not cool...

Slapping a mythical tag on something doesn't really help if it's nerfed into oblivion a couple of days later..

And I've read a lot of the guides on the forum, and then as soon as they make some nassive nerfs the guides fall apart and more and more I am seeing guides that REQUIRE multiple people, and pretty much everyone I used to play with has left because they feel stabbed in the back..

There was a bridge at some point, it was "getting help" from better players, that bridge has now collapsed...

Unless you are uber awesome, you just get kicked, I'm lucky if I see even 10 actual games in progress when I log in, most as just tagged with SHOP..

At this rate there won't be any left when the path to progression is made clear.

and may I remind you this game is actually tagged in steam as SINGLE PLAYER.. as well as multi player..it does not say (not even on the Sky o Love DLC) that multiple people are REQUIRED to play this..or ANY part of it...

and all you ever get on this forum when asking abut this are idiots nagging on about "making a better strategy" or "finding people to play with".. well it's impossible to find farm proper gear outside of AFK shops and I would assume a LOT of those items are hacked, and people to play with? where? People already have friends they play with or they have left or I can't find them because of the region issue with the game..

Now can you give me some ACTUAL answers to all of this? Like some useable info?

[quote]undoing stuff that people have spent hours after hour on refining and making is not cool, ever..[/quote]

Doing the same thing over and over is not fun, ever.

[quote]making levels so they can't be done solo is also not cool when there isn't anyone around to play with.. unless you want to help me do Sky o Love and Xmas Challenge on NM..adding achievements I can't get because I don't have anyone to play with is.. not cool...[/quote]

Not everything should be designed around your playstyle or for single player, there is a reason this game is online and not only Single Player.

[quote]Unless you are uber awesome, you just get kicked, I'm lucky if I see even 10 actual games in progress when I log in, most as just tagged with SHOP..[/quote]

You get kicked from games that require a good player, if you aren't good why should other people who are better take on someone who would hinder them?

[quote]and may I remind you this game is actually tagged in steam as SINGLE PLAYER.. as well as multi player..it does not say (not even on the Sky o Love DLC) that multiple people are REQUIRED to play this..or ANY part of it...[/quote]

This game is labeled as Single Player because you have the option to play by yourself, it doesn't mean the entire game can and will be designed around this minority.

[quote]and all you ever get on this forum when asking abut this are idiots nagging on about "making a better strategy" or "finding people to play with".. well it's impossible to find farm proper gear outside of AFK shops and I would assume a LOT of those items are hacked, and people to play with? where? People already have friends they play with or they have left or I can't find them because of the region issue with the game..[/quote]

These "idiots" are the ones who make better strategies because they use their heads, just because you aren't very good at the game doesn't make them idiots. If you want to make progression you have to put forth effort, just because you think you are putting forth effort doesn't mean a thing when a good majority of players are able to accomplish what you can't, there is something you're missing.

Also, the moderation here is getting pretty dicey, try to refrain from being biased and help support constructive posts.

I can't really do that, because this has already gone far off track.

If you want help or advice, I'd be completely happy to give it to you, but you will need to start your own topic for that instead of taking over someone else's.

[QUOTE]
Also, the moderation here is getting pretty dicey, try to refrain from being biased and help support constructive posts. [/QUOTE]That is exactly what we're doing. We are not being biased, and I absolutely support and help all constructive posts. If you feel something that really was constructive was deemed otherwise, feel free to PM me and we'll look at it further.

We are not urneasonable people, so please don't be so quick to attack us.