Serious Glitch In Misty Mixed Mode Survival

Im playing as we speak and there are wyverns glitched out the map and under the floor and damaging the barriers and harpoons while under the floor and i can not shoot at them.

This is happening on wave 10 so they are not flying that fast.

They are also getting around the outside edge of the map so you can not jump out to get them and they are firing in at the defences and at me.

Harpoons seem useless against spiders they are way way less affective at targeting them. Seems like they are just not hitting goblins too unless they are almost right ontop of the harpoons.

We'll fix this in the update tomorrow (along with the Harpoons), thanks for the heads-up. Clearly, mix mode wyvs on this map need to be limited to their pre-existing spawn locations ;)

-Jer

We'll fix this in the update tomorrow (along with the Harpoons), thanks for the heads-up. Clearly, mix mode wyvs on this map need to be limited to their pre-existing spawn locations ;)

-Jer

WHAT?! No more random birds from every spawn? Please, don't do this. It's the easy way of fixing the issue, but it's damaging the gameplay... As much as I hate birds it's one of the key features of the Mix Mode.

UPD: And yeah, I also had problems with birds on Misty. North-western spawn birds glitch through the mountains, strafing/climbing up and eventually they're moving normally only in like meters from the crystal... Harpoon is useless, my mate said 2 MMs can't handle them either — towers are aiming some other spot, not where the bird actually is... or something like that, bottomline is they miss.

Doesn't matter to me how they fix it, but wyvern's flying outside the map boundary (behind invisible walls) is broken.

I'd rather them fix it quickly this way, and then thoroughly test proper implementation of multiple spawn points in a beta test(praying hard).