Wish this didnt happen 1/0

Just got this pet and it makes me kind of sad.

Wonder if trendy is ever going to fix items going 1/0 or if its just going to be there have got a few amazing things but they end up been 1/0.

i have a bunch of 1/0
i collect em for fun.
if u wanna sell to me i'll buy, lol.....

LOL I got a 1/0 Minigun :3 !!!
U wanna buy, if I show u the stats? xD

Uh I would ez pay way over 2b for that, even if 1/0 and neg run speed, those are godly amounts of hero hp, attack, skills, and mana gain. Finding a legit, upgradable genie to those stats would be nigh impossible.

That pet is kinda priceless bro. Real talk.

Dungeon Defenders: The game so buggy, dividing by zero doesn't even make the world implode.

Last time I tried to divide by zero, I got an error message, world is still fine >__>.

Anyways, yeah, thats really sad xD. Those stats were awesome otherwise o_O

That genie still owns, for a hero dpser atleast :D I've heard from a few sources that having a genie with over 3000 attack wont help you much after that, and the only negative hero stat is run speed (big deal probly got like 800 anyway).

I don't see anyone complaining about the bug that its only 10 mana lol

Uh I would ez pay way over 2b for that, even if 1/0 and neg run speed, those are godly amounts of hero hp, attack, skills, and mana gain. Finding a legit, upgradable genie to those stats would be nigh impossible.

That pet is kinda priceless bro. Real talk.

this!

this!

I agree. Who do I have to blow to get a genie like that. ;_;

EDIT : On topic, genie damage is pretty much... who cares. You're going to be at max mana regardless of genie strength.

As for stats? Sure, for a builder that's not the greatest. However, that's still an amazing genie for any DPS ever. And squires? Who cares about the loss in attack speed and aoe, spiked barricades pretty much are only tower defense. Tower attack for a mild damage? Meh. That's nearly a perfect genie. Were it 107^+, you could max out hero damage, and both your skills. But even still those are NICE bonuses.