WHy do you guys screw me everytime you patch

Just to touch on something, nerfs are never fun for the community in the short run. But in the long run they will show you exactly why they happened, and why they happened when they did.

That would be true if they were final. But if every nerf or buff needs to be fixed thrice, it's just sad.

To the "ITT whining" posters: Don't make anymore posts ever. Thank you.

On topic: I actually got to the point where I last my cool this morning because of the raging incompetence displayed over the time span of a week, a week where I was exposed to the game the most due to friends getting me back into the game. I seriously think they are writing these patches with giant foam hands.

It's just amazing how they still think we would believe they just forgot to add nerfs to the patchnotes.

Would you guys rather they not fix balance issues at all? Sometimes a nerf is needed to bring things closer to balance. You can't solve balance issues by buffing up everything else- not only is it more work, but it makes future balancing even more difficult.

Nerfs never make people happy. But sometimes it's better in the long run.

The "balance issues" are infinitely broken and will always be infinitely broken. They will also be infinitely nerfed and buffed at random. None of the devs can make up their mind here.

Would you guys rather they not fix balance issues at all? Sometimes a nerf is needed to bring things closer to balance. You can't solve balance issues by buffing up everything else- not only is it more work, but it makes future balancing even more difficult.

Nerfs never make people happy. But sometimes it's better in the long run.

I would like them to undo everything after 7.15.. and then I want the actual developers to play the game as multiplayer AND solo with average in-game gear (they made them game so they should be able to think of good strategies, no?) and PLAY EVERY CHANGE THEY PLAN TO MAKE, before actually doing it..

I feel bad for the people that get worked up over patches. Buff this, nerf that. Personally, I love learning how to adapt to the changes. No other game I play has this many changes in such a short period of time. If I want constancy, I'll play another game. And so should you. Haven't you learned by now?

I feel bad for people who pay for something and then get stabbed in the back, kind of like buying a car only to have the company 2 weeks later come and remove the engine for the car and tell you it's an upgrade...

I wouldn't mind changes in patches if they improved things, but thats just it.. they dont. All they do is make the game more and more unbalanced and yes that is why I get more and more angry withe very damn patch I see..

And as most of my friends no longer play the game I find I have to more and more rely on playing the game as solo, and as more and more of the game is being adjusted in such a way that it is not soloable at all, and then what?

I mean try the christmas extravaganza event on nightmare for example, it was sort of soloable on NM before the apprentice tower nerf. It was insanely hard and I would just manage to complete it once every now and then... Then they made the tower damage and speeds slow down to the point that they can't track the DEW's anymore that go directly for the trees once a package has been delivered and in one hit, they undo your work, Making it literally impossible to do as there is now no tower you can really use as an alternative, They are either too slow or cost too many DU's that its not possible to cover the map as any trees that has presents delivered becomes a one-hit target.

and until I see a video of someone soloing it with the CURRENT heroes, and a replicable strategy, any person who claims I'm just no good, can shut up!

I feel bad for people who pay for something and then get stabbed in the back, kind of like buying a car only to have the company 2 weeks later come and remove the engine for the car and tell you it's an upgrade...

I wouldn't mind changes in patches if they improved things, but thats just it.. they dont. All they do is make the game more and more unbalanced and yes that is why I get more and more angry withe very damn patch I see..

And as most of my friends no longer play the game I find I have to more and more rely on playing the game as solo, and as more and more of the game is being adjusted in such a way that it is not soloable at all, and then what?

I mean try the christmas extravaganza event on nightmare for example, it was sort of soloable on NM before the apprentice tower nerf. It was insanely hard and I would just manage to complete it once every now and then... Then they made the tower damage and speeds slow down to the point that they can't track the DEW's anymore that go directly for the trees once a package has been delivered and in one hit, they undo your work, Making it literally impossible to do as there is now no tower you can really use as an alternative, They are either too slow or cost too many DU's that its not possible to cover the map as any trees that has presents delivered becomes a one-hit target.

and until I see a video of someone soloing it with the CURRENT heroes, and a replicable strategy, any person who claims I'm just no good, can shut up!

I know this is going to be slightly off-topic, however, I really don't like most of this thread as a lot of it is qqing anways.

I do have to say @Trannie that EVERY single post of yours I read says the exact same thing:

-You have no friends left
-The game is advertised as solo/multi-player
-Nerfs suck
-You can't solo the game

I think its time to come to the realization that this is what you have to work with and stop writing hundreds of posts claiming this. We get you have a beef, and we get that this thread is specifically about whining about patches, so it would be the closest thread to do so in, but get something new and constructive to say and instead of complaining about it, provide something useful to change the problem that you have.

I know this is going to be slightly off-topic, however, I really don't like most of this thread as a lot of it is qqing anways.

I do have to say @Trannie that EVERY single post of yours I read says the exact same thing:

-You have no friends left
-The game is advertised as solo/multi-player
-Nerfs suck
-You can't solo the game

I think its time to come to the realization that this is what you have to work with and stop writing hundreds of posts claiming this. We get you have a beef, and we get that this thread is specifically about whining about patches, so it would be the closest thread to do so in, but get something new and constructive to say and instead of complaining about it, provide something useful to change the problem that you have.

I tried being constructive, but all you ever get are people saying that "find someone to play with" or "get a better strategy".. nobody ever manages to come up with a constructive answer.. just like YOUR answer isn't very constructive..

why demand of me what you fail to do yourself huh?