Undo the fix to moving item from shop to item box allowing items box exceed limit

Trendy, even though this was a "bug", I found it extremely useful for organizing and moving items back and forth between shop and item box. Now it's much more of a pain but maybe I just keep too much stuff. So can you take this back to where it was before? It was really nice for clearing out unsold old stuff and putting in new stuff that people would be interested in buying. Thank you.

I second that for different reasons:
1) For items in my shop that do not sell, I sell them to Tavern. To do this, I must return the item to my item box. However, now I can't return the item to my box to sell and create space for new items to place in shop.
2) The shop has no "sort" command. Thus, the fastest way to sort is to move everything to item box and then back to shop.
Please undo this "fix" and look into implementing features #1 and #2 directly. (And it wouldn't hurt to increase the page limit to 50 or offer some secondary storage space - I see numerous people using their shop as secondary storage).

1) For items in my shop that do not sell, I sell them to Tavern. To do this, I must return the item to my item box....

Yea that's a pain when the item box is full now. Shouldn't there be a "Sell to Bank" button inside the shop too?

.... it wouldn't hurt to increase the page limit to 50 or offer some secondary storage space....

Agreed. What is the reason for the limit?

And now with folders its almost impossible to tell how many items you have until you hit the limit. Maybe add an Item box capacity label on the top of the box UI.... like "Total Items in Box = xxx/yyy" or something

Agreed. What is the reason for the limit?

I'm guessing it comes down to server space, since your saves are stored in the cloud.

I'm sure that somebody will say that the amount of extra data is insignificant, but you have to take into account the scaling potential after the game's initial release.

It adds up in the end.

I'm guessing it comes down to server space, since your saves are stored in the cloud.

I'm sure that somebody will say that the amount of extra data is insignificant, but you have to take into account the scaling potential after the game's initial release.

It adds up in the end.

Why not allow us to purchase more space like in some F2P games? I wouldn't mind spending 5-10 bucks for a years worth of a ton more inventory space. It's my money, and if I want to spend it that way, why not? I'd enjoy the game more :)

It adds up in the end.

The saves dont take up very much space at all.

Have a look in your properties for DD in steam , one of the tabs can tell you how much space you are using atm :)

A tiny bit of space multiplied by 1 million accounts is still a fair bit of space I guess :) Plus the bigger the inventories, the bigger the bandwidth needed also, when loading up :)