Nerfing Retribution again?

Yes! down goes another OP weapon.. that people wanted to hide in the shadows... BE GONE FOUL BULL**** WEAPON!!! ...

Lol really.. i never cared for the buff / nerfs ... get over it .. :P ..

ANYWAYS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK TRENDY **** ALL THE MORONS! DDD CLAN SALUTES YOU .... TOWER POWER!!

On top of that .. how the hell did i get 29 posts... i only remember ever posting .. like 3 =/ .. something weird going on here.. <.

::They didn't cut it in half, they decreased the damage by 37% and decreased the shots/second, so that it can only be upgraded to 7 shots per second and not 10. Thus is how it's losing half its DPS, not because they nerfed the damage 50%. And honestly, as it is quite plainly evident, that before the nerf, Retribution did insane DPS, it's either that it was not reported, or that Trendy didn't really listen to the Beta team's suggestion on it.::

^^^ um the retribution always capped at 7. with a max of 4 projectiles.
learn the game before you try to gloat about the nerfs.

^^^ um the retribution always capped at 7. with a max of 4 projectiles.
learn the game before you try to gloat about the nerfs.

No, it wasn't. I had a Retribution (Obtained myself from completing the requisite Assault Map) that I had upgraded the Shots Per Second to 10 before the nerf. And I'm not gloating about the nerfs, I'm pointing out just how wrong you are, in correlation to the patch notes, in your statements. But, you can beat a dead horse all you want, it won't change the fact that it's dead.

EDIT
*Reduced retribution rate-of-fire by 30% and damage reduced by 25%

The only way that the max shots per second could possibly be 7 after a 30% reduction would be if that the original max shots per second was 10.
* Reduced Retribution damage by 12% more

And there's the rest of the reduction in Retribution's damage. Couple this 12% with the 25% reduction in 7.16b, as seen above, and you get a 37% decrease in damage itself. The 30% reduction in rate-of-fire coupled with the 37% damage reduction is the only reason that people's DPS have been decreased by half, when all 4 projectiles hit the dummy in the Tavern. This is going off of the numbers Trendy has provided in the patch notes, I do not know the exact percentages.

funny.. the 12+ retributions IVE used.. plus the ones ive given out to my friends.. .. plus all the people ive played with that used it.. ALL had thiers cap out at 7 since the gun came out.

in fact the ONLY guns ive seen hit 10.. are the blasticus and the gatlings.

so yeah... id LOVE to have had your miracle 10 shot one.

Ret maxed at 7 SPS, gj at admitting to memory editing.

I said I got it from completing the map itself. If you'd actually read my post, I didn't edit anything. Mine maxed out at 10 SPS, not 7, I got it before the nerf to the fire rate and I upgraded it, with my own mana, to 10 Shots Per Second.

And if you want to keep going with the claim that I edited my item, then let's see how you can wrap your mind around this egregious logical fallacy you've now presented me with.

If you say that Retri was ALWAYS capped at 7 SPS, then how, pray tell, is it possible that Retribution's max shots per second is still capped at 7 even after a 30% Reduction in Rate of Fire (Shots Per Second). I'll go ahead and give you the answer. It's not logically and mathematically possible.

I'll go through the math with you..

30% of 7 = 2.1

7 - 2.1 = 4.9

Which means, if they rounded up, you'd be left with 5 shots per second after a 30% reduction from 7.

The only logically and mathematically correct way that you could get 7 Shots per second after a 30% reduction is if the number of Shots per Second was 10 before the reduction.

30% of 10 = 3

10 - 3 = 7

Congratulations, I've just walked you through the math that a simple child could have done.

Don't dare try to accuse me of item modding in Ranked mode unless you can prove it.

been farming rets since day one. they only go up to 7. that 30% didn't change the max number, rather lowered the difference that number made. it was 7. it still is 7. just that this new 7 is slower than the old 7.

been farming rets since day one. they only go up to 7. that 30% didn't change the max number, rather lowered the difference that number made. it was 7. it still is 7. just that this new 7 is slower than the old 7.

I can't really tell if that's the case. Because they only said a decrease in rate of fire. They didn't specify in the patch notes just how exactly that translates. You could be right, but what I know is that something just seems really weird. We only get told what happens to a minor degree, without hearing some of the specifications that these changes make, it's really damn hard to tell what exactly is changing based off a vague patch note. I remember my Retri firing as fast as my Blasticus did before the Retri nerf, and my Blasti is at 10 SPS.

Every kid also knows that Retri was capped at 7. I would with big pain belive maybe if you said u dropped ready retri with 10 sps but when you said you upgraded it with own mana you simply confessed you modded it or someone else did and gave you / sold.

Reason why I would belive in 10 sps drop is that game has unusual overcap method or bug whatever that rarely causes items to get for example like omgwtfbbq starting attack but even without negatives they will be max at 50 where usually this nm wave drop would have 100-200 in stats.

The Retribution before the rate of fire nerf was absolutely visually capped at 7 in the weapon info. I was playing the content right after release and quickly upgraded one to try it out. It did not go above 7 for very many upgrade levels past when I changed it from 6, and the same was the case for when I got a better one that was actually good shortly after. The patch was not out for at least a day after. It was not 10, and never was 10. I know that for a fact.

Also...

ok and is only the Retribution absulut sense-free thanks trendy, and so one annoys customers no damage replacement or otherwise which, does not thank thanks for not except nerf warns.
iIch believes she should rather on aderen special for example ansich to even work, because nerf sees we a revenge out for those to have weighted.

tja then they become probably a problem with the next dlc, play or which also imme, r wants to sell which them, have so without customers because as them with people (its customers) to ungehen, can I not believe her to still much paragraph will in the future have.

a little nerf well however times damage honestly -30% rof -25% (over 50% less damage). and then still -12% damage less now, them the weapon successful a corking rifle made (http://www.shop.zeitinsel.de/images/product_images/popup_images/1659_0.jpg)

What.... did I just... attempt to read?

I said I got it from completing the map itself. If you'd actually read my post, I didn't edit anything. Mine maxed out at 10 SPS, not 7, I got it before the nerf to the fire rate and I upgraded it, with my own mana, to 10 Shots Per Second.

And if you want to keep going with the claim that I edited my item, then let's see how you can wrap your mind around this egregious logical fallacy you've now presented me with.

If you say that Retri was ALWAYS capped at 7 SPS, then how, pray tell, is it possible that Retribution's max shots per second is still capped at 7 even after a 30% Reduction in Rate of Fire (Shots Per Second). I'll go ahead and give you the answer. It's not logically and mathematically possible.

I'll go through the math with you..

30% of 7 = 2.1

7 - 2.1 = 4.9

Which means, if they rounded up, you'd be left with 5 shots per second after a 30% reduction from 7.

The only logically and mathematically correct way that you could get 7 Shots per second after a 30% reduction is if the number of Shots per Second was 10 before the reduction.

30% of 10 = 3

10 - 3 = 7

Congratulations, I've just walked you through the math that a simple child could have done.

Don't dare try to accuse me of item modding in Ranked mode unless you can prove it.

Just a reminder, the Shots per Second stat is not the actual shots per second of the weapon. So they can easily leave the stat Shots per Second on the weapon at 7 and reduce it's actual rate of fire at the same time.