Fastest way to level?

I understand that this is a I understand this is a common question, but I couldn’t find a thread discussing it. This weekend I have a LAN event with a bunch of friends. The tower apprentice on my team won’t be coming, so I’m filling in his spot as tower apprentice. I have a 74 DPS ranger, a 71 tower squire, and 38 tower monk. Where is the best place to level my apprentice the fastest? And what strategy should I use? Really just wanted some opinions.

You said you are filling in his spot of a tower apprentice...but you don't list if you have one.

I am a big fan of using this layout
http://forums.trendyent.com/showthread.php?40300-Roalith-s-AFK-Glitterhelm-Caverns

I am not suggesting you should build the minimum and afk it, but (depending on your stats) you could be fine following this layout as long as people are in each chokepoint and are upgrading the towers /auras.

IF you can run glitterhelm smoothly and quickly it's the best way. However, I don't know how geared your squire is (his towers would have to do most of the work), so that's for you to judge.

Fastest way to level is to splitscreen with a controller. Have the guy you want to powerlevel attack something each turn (or use a pet to do this) so it gets the 1.3 multiplier "only used weapons" each wave. Minimize your wave time to get maximum exp. Also, hardcore mode significantly increases your exp gain.

have to keep in mind that insane glitteringhelm hc campaign is only better becuase of the bonus is exp, so don't die, get hit, use weapon etc. :D