I was just wondering how many of you have found a unicorn of high level?
If you have one over 245^ can you post a pic of it?
Wonder who has the best one so far...If you hacked yours please don't post it have no interest in seeing that

I didn't think the Unicorn changed that much between Insane and Nightmare. Apparently I was wrong, lol.

I have gotten 5 from nightmare that were 1^ so far lol. Nightmare seems to be random where up to insane seems to usually be in a set range.

Here's my best two.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197994029646/screenshot/523778349376302538

I call hacks.

I've farmed a crapton of them and between the 4 people I was grouped with none of us saw a single one above 103^.

Unless of course they were OP on day 1 like the rets.

Edit: We're talking close to 100 rolls here by the way. Multiplied by 4. If 200^ unicorns were possible, one of us would have gotten one, AT LEAST a 150^ one.

I call hacks.

I've farmed a crapton of them and between the 4 people I was grouped with none of us saw a single one above 103^.

Unless of course they were OP on day 1 like the rets.

Edit: We're talking close to 100 rolls here by the way. Multiplied by 4. If 200^ unicorns were possible, one of us would have gotten one, AT LEAST a 150^ one.

I have one really nice^ up one...with several -200+ stats..borked

I have one really nice^ up one...with several -200+ stats..borked

I'd like to see a screenshot of that, and did you buy it or get it yourself?

I'd like to see a screenshot of that, and did you buy it or get it yourself?

I bought it with 1.5B mana. Then started thinking I have never seen this type of pet this high. So I made this thread to make sure I don't have a hacked item. So far I am starting to worry I might have to vendor it as only 2 have been posted better than it even thought it has several bad bad tower stats. The 2 huge -stats made me think it was real at the time. I will see how this thread goes before declaring it vendor fotter. I hope like 10 more people come in here with nice ones as I hope this thing is real

200^ponies are hacked

this^

between the hundreds of combined runs i have done and people i know have done, no one has ever received a unicorn more than ~100^

200^ are absolutely hacked. furthermore, hackers with even an ounce of common sense usually make stats they don't need large negative values to avoid suspicion. this is why if you see an entire set of gear with the exact same positives and negatives, chances are it is not legitimate.

How do you even get a 3.6k base damage unicorn... and one with 250^ upgrades?

Seems legit.