Console Patch Notes (Updated 10/24/12) and Console DLC Q&A

"I'd pay the standard $60 easily for a console version of DD with PC specifications and extra content outside of the core game"

I would pay 120$ for that!!!

I would pay $240 dollars for that!!! XD

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would pay $240 dollars for that!!! XD

If I'm paying that much for it there should be an "Ancient Dragon" statue and figurines of all four original heroes with all the stuff mentioned above. (lol)

And you call me negative, lol.

There goes the rest of the hope of the community then, it's a great game but their performance with it was lacking.

Please do explain how I'm being negative?

I think you're confusing realistic with negative. I just don't want people to get their hopes up, it's just a bigger mess to clean up. It sucks console is behind, but it's just life.

If I'm paying that much for it there should be an "Ancient Dragon" statue and figurines of all four original heroes with all the stuff mentioned above. (lol)

And the Squire's pants!!!

I'd pay the standard $60 easily for a console version of DD with PC specifications and extra content outside of the core game.

Unlikely that it will happen, though.

But it can't hurt to dream, can it classic22? Btw what's with the 22 after your name, were 0-21 taken or is it your favorite number? Mine's my favorite number.

But it can't hurt to dream, can it classic22?

There are a lot of factors that come into play for any possible reiteration of DD with extra content for console release.
Personally I would like to see a reiteration on the next-gen consoles as opposed to a re-release on the current consoles.

haven't played in a couple months and came to see if there was any change... not disappointed because my friends have lost all interest in this game but I would try it again after we get the patch. have other games to entertain us though.

I can't wait for the patch this thursday. I think I'm most excited about the tavern unlock being fixed, haven't seen any items on the ground other than useless and unwanted items and It'd be nice to see some shops up again...

As a Legendary Defender myself, I have grown sort of bored with the game. (I'm a 360 user). Therefore, this announcement pleases me very much because now I get to go through countless Glitter-runs to level my characters up, I get to play the new map, and I get to find better loot. All in all, Thursday can't come any sooner :)

i think you guys do great work and thanks for making the game amazing but you should put a trading station in taverens so that people cant get scammed you put it in they do you get theirs they get yours thank you

not gonna lie, it's been months since i've played DD, and quite frankly i'm excited to get back to it. especially with new level caps and gear, etc. however, i think the explanation for why the PC version is essentially a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT game is absolutely bull****e. prior to DD being released on console, i'm almost positive that i followed the game for at least 2 years, as it went through publisher hell. so you're telling me that in the time it took for this game to finally be released on console, there was NO time to "restructure" the console version so that it could somewhat resemble the final product? you mean to tell me it's not even possible to add a new class type to the console version? sounds like incompetence to me. on top of that, you left console players completely in the dark as we sat by and watched the pc version get update after update. this is definitely an exhibit in how not to release a game. i feel like pc players are actually playing DUNGEON DEFENDERS while the console players are left with the DUMBED DOWN version of it.

not gonna lie, it's been months since i've played DD, and quite frankly i'm excited to get back to it. especially with new level caps and gear, etc. however, i think the explanation for why the PC version is essentially a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT game is absolutely bull****e. prior to DD being released on console, i'm almost positive that i followed the game for at least 2 years, as it went through publisher hell. so you're telling me that in the time it took for this game to finally be released on console, there was NO time to "restructure" the console version so that it could somewhat resemble the final product? you mean to tell me it's not even possible to add a new class type to the console version? sounds like incompetence to me. on top of that, you left console players completely in the dark as we sat by and watched the pc version get update after update. this is definitely an exhibit in how not to release a game. i feel like pc players are actually playing DUNGEON DEFENDERS while the console players are left with the DUMBED DOWN version of it.

1) Wall of text is hard to read.
2) You followed DD for 2 years before it was released and you're just now getting to making an account on the forums to complain about what is essentially old news? Seems legit.

One question, Xbox update will not get the unlock LVL 83??? just for PSN??

Xbox will only be getting level 78. Playstation got 82/83 in the new patch to fix the spider error

One question, Xbox update will not get the unlock LVL 83??? just for PSN??

We will get. Just in a later date.

added four extra item pages to the forge <-- I didn't see where that is. Cause I checked the forge and only saw the same.