Console Patch Notes (Updated 10/24/12) and Console DLC Q&A

Just started playing DD again I'm happy to see another dlc map come out but am still ultimately disgusted with Trendy as a whole. If you spent hald as much time on the pc side then I'm sure you couldv't got the console side sorted out long ago.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hitmonchan, can we (xbox community) get an actual explanation as to why microsoft is so damn slow? I'm not really mad anymore because I've been playing loads of skyrim and other games, but I'm still interested in the DLC and patch.

I wouldn't expect a reply at all. Trendy can not answer the question because Microsoft didn't approve a patch that they had months ago. When the first dlc came out broke I told my clan not to get their hopes up. This company is all about money not their console base fans. Shame the game was great as was trenched. To bad the company has let down many of their fans. I for one will not be buying another trendy product. Real shame to because I really did love this game.

So as I said inky post that was so kindly closed because they didn't like a smart intellegent answer; boo on you. Boo on you trendy. Oh and hitmonchan pokemon called they want their name back.

Still dunno why Drag can't accept the fact that they can't patch consoles as easy as PC

Everyone knows this they seem to be able to do it as they are getting you guys(PS3) 2 patches in 2 weeks, they just don't want to. Because it isn't an "economical" decision and I don't think PS3 charges for patching and if so I'm surprised you guys aren't up with PC patch-wise, because I guess that microsoft "first for us or nobody gets it" doesn't seem to be applying to this game, maybe a loophole with Arcade titles? Or next week's PS3 patch might delay the 360 patch more because they have to add that into the 360 patch, adding lvl 82 with corresponding gear, it would be great but would suck to have to wait longer.

Everyone knows this they seem to be able to get around it as they are getting you guys(PS3) 2 patches in 2 weeks, they just don't want to. Because it isn't a good "economical" decision.

That's only patching for the PS3. The fact we can get a secondary patch out within (hopefully) a few weeks of the first one is either:
1. Bug fixes to a patch are a different entity altogether.
2. Patching is more of a hassle on the 360.

Either way the problem was only seen in the NA PSN version of the game so it shouldn't show up on the 360 when Microsoft finally does finalize the patch/DLC.

That's only patching for the PS3. The fact we can get a secondary patch out within (hopefully) a few weeks of the first one is either:
1. Bug fixes to a patch are a different entity altogether.
2. Patching is more of a hassle on the 360.

Either way the problem was only seen in the NA PSN version of the game so it shouldn't show up on the 360 when Microsoft finally does finalize the patch/DLC.

I had added stuff to that about all of this stuff you said, and in the digest it said that it wasn't apparent in the 360 or SCEE versions so I knew this, thanks for the refresher though.

Thanks for the replies, I'm just really anxious to know a date even if its like a month away, I just want to know that it will happen eventually.

I'll just be happy if they released the patch and dlc within a month.

Yeah but since they did think it would normally have been ready the 11th then it probably is almost done so I expect it by next week or at the latest probably the week after.

The first post in this topic could use an edit... The removal of the first point in the patch notes ("Tower Attack Rate scaling improved to PC specifications") should be removed, since it was NOT done... Since a +50 tower attack speed (PC) is roughly equivalent to a +300 tower attack speed (PS3) for Magic Missile towers [as far as actual effect is concerned].

The first post in this topic could use an edit... The removal of the first point in the patch notes ("Tower Attack Rate scaling improved to PC specifications") should be removed, since it was NOT done... Since a +50 tower attack speed (PC) is roughly equivalent to a +300 tower attack speed (PS3) for Magic Missile towers [as far as actual effect is concerned].

The tower attack speed was improved.
You can hardly use the current PC version for comparison.

Hell, Trendy could have scaled the tower attack rate identical to a previous PC version due to patch stacking.
I'm confident Trendy will continue to improve on the tower attack rate in the future patches.

The tower attack speed was improved.
You can hardly use the current PC version for comparison.

Hell, Trendy could have scaled the tower attack rate identical to a previous PC version due to patch stacking.
I'm confident Trendy will continue to improve on the tower attack rate in the future patches.

You're right about the fact that they will probably continue to fix it more throughout the patches, but in the first post it did say that it was improved to PC specifications, and when this was published was by the time that .38 meant about 2.5 shots per second like it should on PC, it's no big deal but I can see why that the original post is a bit misleading.

What's "a bit longer"? Will it be next week, next month, or will I have to wait until I get my pension?

What's "a bit longer"? Will it be next week, next month, or will I have to wait until I get my pension?

Nobody knows, not even Trendy, it's still in microsoft certification.

Cannot wait for the 200mil update and the extra 4 pages of equipment that will be so handy now

No one knows it either tomorrow or next Wednesday...
Trendy in he future can you make the patch come out on its own free time
so if the patch is ready to go but the dlc is still under certification then we would be able to get the patch and then the DLC later

Nobody knows, not even Trendy, it's still in microsoft certification.

This.

I have thought about quitting numerous times, but when I get that thought in my head I just go get some accomplishments. I'm 3 away from the chicken!