I too am curious. Heard nothing about it lately, and am afraid of the typical "delays" that most things have been experiencing.

Nobody has been invited yet. It's currently in an *internal* beta, meaning, only within Trendy staff. It's called "beta" because of the level of completion (e.g. feature complete and needs bugs worked out, versus an "alpha" which generally isn't feature complete yet).

So if they're testing it themselves, that means it will go by faster and it will get released faster. Maybe? Hope so! and to anybody that is smart with predicted this kind of thing, what is a general area of which you think it would be released?

Well, about a month ago they said they were probably going to throw out invites Soon™ :$. So... they were delayed for one reason or another then.

So if they're testing it themselves, that means it will go by faster and it will get released faster. Maybe? Hope so! and to anybody that is smart with predicted this kind of thing, what is a general area of which you think it would be released?

They will probably have a larger test eventually. They just need to be sure that whatever they give to people to work with isn't so broken that nothing can be accomplished.

They will probably have a larger test eventually. They just need to be sure that whatever they give to people to work with isn't so broken that nothing can be accomplished.
They've been working on the Mac version since around July or so. I'd hope it'd be at least close by now, lol.

The Mac beta hasn't started yet. We'll be sending emails soon. :^)
Bah, another Soon™. I never trust those anymore XD. Well, I guess last time it was "two weeks"... same difference.