Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

The Off-Topic Community Thread

i watched one episode of Legend of Korra Actually pretty good :)

niiiiiiice. i'll have to throw it on the DVR :-D I think i was supposed to add you on PSN a looooong a$$ time ago when i was a noob, lol, you down for some games over the weekend? I'll add you when i get home fri if you are. shoot me a pm or psn msg

alright but i dont think i will be able to my dog chewed threw my cables and i have no money :(

alright but i dont think i will be able to my dog chewed threw my cables and i have no money :(

nooooo! hahaha. that sux, sorry to hear it! he chewed your AV cables or your charge cords? AV cables they rape you on, but the charge cords you can just get cheapy usb cables from walmart or something for :-)

YUP thats what you get when you have a huge exitable golden retreiver....the worse is she brought the shredded wires into my room -_- she was proud

Berlpy derpy. This is now my thread. Aaaand it's gone.

You got a little ego between your teeth,

And for those of us with no heart to break??

Tape yourself up with gorilla tape.

As if the 3DSXL lacked portability already. Wow. Simply wow.

I can't wait for the 3DSXLDDEBEWB

lol

Why do u have to be 17 to be an event host i really wanted to sign up but im like to yung me sad

It's not that big of a deal, and since when has being young ever stopped you from doing anything on the interwebs? when ever i am faced with a ENTER BIRTHDATE thing before looking at a M games site i just scroll all the way down, HECK YES I WAS BORN IN 1850 got a problem wit dat? But seriously it really doesn't matter than you can't be a host. . . there really isn't a huge advantage, unless you want to try to tell people that their event items are glitched and they just HAVE to give it to you.

Anyone have any random dreams lately?
Last night I had a messed up dream that I don't remember much, all I remember is the Apprentice had a had that could talk and it got EXTREMLY CREEPY. Long story short I ended up jumping out of a window. It turned from a random 'Lolwut?' dream into a 'HOLYMEOWWHATISTHISIDON'TEVENAAAAAAHHHHHHHGETMEOUTOFHERE' :L

Anyone have any random dreams lately?
Last night I had a messed up dream that I don't remember much, all I remember is the Apprentice had a had that could talk and it got EXTREMLY CREEPY. Long story short I ended up jumping out of a window. It turned from a random 'Lolwut?' dream into a 'HOLYMEOWWHATISTHISIDON'TEVENAAAAAAHHHHHHHGETMEOUTOFHERE' :L
.LOL. Wow that sounds like an amazing dream. O-o Except the apprentice had a HAD?! that could talk. O_O a talking had that is definitely messed up.

Well... I had a dream that...someone tried to shoot me! But I had a shirt made from bacon and it protected me.. Okay that part about bacon was made up..

I had a dream the other night of a train wreck. It was a really disappointing train wreck though, because one train hit the side of another at an intersection going like 5 mph. The boxcar that got hit basically just toppled over on its side.

You would think that if I was going to dream of a train wreck that it would be a head-on collision both going at least 70-80 mph! But nope, it was this little 'bump'. haha