Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

The Off-Topic Community Thread

I can't handle graphic violence anymore. I've become resensitized (totally a word) to it. I watched the first episode of Breaking Bad and had to pass on it.

But I love Parks and Recreation.

Breaking Bad has it's ups and downs. You should watch Blue Mountain State, The Hard Times of RJ Berger or Lie to me.

Breaking Bad has it's ups and downs. You should watch Blue Mountain State, The Hard Times of RJ Berger or Lie to me.

I've heard about Lie to Me, but the rest are new to me. What's Blue Mountain State about?

I've heard about Lie to Me, but the rest are new to me. What's Blue Mountain State about?

Now lie to me is a top show I love it, but professor lightman the main character plays a good hulk villain in the hulk movie aswell :P

Now lie to me is a top show I love it, but professor lightman the main character plays a good hulk villain in the hulk movie aswell :P

It was such an amazing show. I was a little upset when they canceled the show but I can't really do anything about it.

It was such an amazing show. I was a little upset when they canceled the show but I can't really do anything about it.

Exactly it was something different and well done then they axe it -.- mind you burn noticed thats what i would call amazing :D

Potato launcher, that is all.

Potato Gun from killing floor > Potato launcher

sliders anyone?

atleast the first few seasons

Whoa. That's a blast from the past!

Whoa. That's a blast from the past!

found it on sale back when tower records still existed..

now i feel like watching it again

I was so happy yesterday an episode of pokemon from 2 years ago was shown on T.V. instead of the pokemon black and white trash they usually play :)

I was so happy yesterday an episode of pokemon from 2 years ago was shown on T.V. instead of the pokemon black and white trash they usually play :)

I missed it. : /

yes...yes you did GOD I LOVE the original pokemon episodes and movies :)

I have 3 movies on VHS, be jealous.

So it still wasn't the one from 10+ yrs ago when he got pikachu?

I rewatched the first season a few years ago. So good!

brb, I have to go save Charmander!

Anybody have any input on the new airbender series? I thought the original 3 seasons/books were pretty darn good for a "kid's show" to watch as an adult, but have yet to see any of the new ones...

LOL i have the christmas pokemon movie where they help santa deliver presents :3

Okay I quit, you win... :(

Anybody have any input on the new airbender series? I thought the original 3 seasons/books were pretty darn good for a "kid's show" to watch as an adult, but have yet to see any of the new ones...

LOVED that show did you see the commercials for the new one they came up with Legend of KORRA

LOVED that show did you see the commercials for the new one they came up with Legend of KORRA

Yeah, saw the commercial and it actually looks like it would be decent. I have very little info about it though so no clue if it's up to par with the first series. I think I was fully hooked on the show after watching the episode "The Blind Bandit" :-) Toph is the best!!

Anybody watch Samurai Champloo back in the day??