Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

The Off-Topic Community Thread

i can't wait for crisis 3 or bioshock 3 crisis 2 and bioshock 2 were both great games i liked the multiplayer of crisis with its sort of a halo modern warfare mix

If you like the Halo/Modern Warfare mix, you're going to love Halo 4. ;^p

Anyone try out Gotham City Imposters out?

I tried it briefly at GDC. I wasn't a fan.

Fun once you get into it. The grapple hook adds a whole new element to FPS

You had me at grapple hook. I'll download the demo and give it another shot.

Has anyone here tried out the demo for Sniper Elite V2? .... I had a couple people recommend the game demo to me just curious if anyone else has tried it out and what they thought?

No, but I owned the first Sniper Elite back on the Xbox. It was awesome, especially if you're into realistic bullet physics and assassination gameplay.

Saw they just released the pre-order for Prototype 2 :D

Did you enjoy the first Prototype?

Did you enjoy the first Prototype?

I played through the first one but didn't quite make it all the way through but do need to play that game again... taking over a officer was the best part of the game and walking into the miltary bases :P

Anyone here excited about The Avengers movie? A must see on Imax I think. Getting paid today, any recommendations on some good marvel movies? I'm so amped.

The Iron Man Movies were really good and worth watching... Thor wasn't to bad kind of neat but meh to me... trying to think of the other heroes :P .... (wow i feel bad for mentioning that)

I personally never watched the hulk movies.... Captain America was a cool movie I liked the whole idea behind that movie.

Therse a few but I haven't seen them all. Captain America, Thor,Hulk,Iron Man, Spiderman, The Punisher, Daredevil, Elektra, and the fantastic 4

I enjoyed Thor. As for other movies(not necessarily Marvel) I cannot recommend John Carter highly enough. Go see it. If you can go during a matinee do it. Its worth the full price, but no need to pay full price if you can go for cheap. I enjoyed it a lot. Second see through was worth totally worth it.

Not on Movie Topic: Has anyone been playing Legend of Grimrock? I have been splitting my time. I find I am not very good at Grimrock. Too much "dancing" combat that I am not yet used to.

Anyone here excited about The Avengers movie? A must see on Imax I think. Getting paid today, any recommendations on some good marvel movies? I'm so amped.

The Trendy team is gearing up to see it. I'm so hyped.

Darn Hollywood and the psychosomatic advertising.

I can't get Liam Neeson out of my head!

You could become something more, Mr. Wayne.

Darn Hollywood and the psychosomatic advertising.

I can't get Liam Neeson out of my head!

Whenever I hear/read Liam Neeson I immediately think...